Division 1 - Results | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Division 1 - Results

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

SoggyCabbages

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
@LST Viperz
CSKA Moscow
vs
SoggyCabbages
Shaktar Donetsk

Scorers: CSKA (Didn't catch I'm afriad), Shaktar (Stepanenko, Bernard)

A game of two contrasting halves there. First half I was all over Viper, but only the 1-0. Second half my team for some reason felt more 'heavy', I couldn't string passes together then I conceded. Scored a lucky 'sweaty' goal but I felt I deserved the win if anything. :D

Reactions: KurtJP35

Jason97F1

GP2 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2014
I Jason97F1 I
PSV
vs
Hoffenheim
JordanMcGonigal

Scorers: Locadia :: Volland, Schwegler

Jason97F1

GP2 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2014
ADC Racer
vs
PSV
I Jason97F1 I

Scorers: Quagliarella :: de Jong, Propper x3, Locadia

SoggyCabbages

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
@I Jason97F1 I
PSV
vs
Shaktar Donetsk
SoggyCabbages

Well I think it's safe to say the ref was a plank and I might as well have played with 11 sponge puddings.

Jason97F1

GP2 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2014
@I Jason97F1 I
PSV
vs
Shaktar Donetsk
SoggyCabbages

Well I think it's safe to say the ref was a plank and I might as well have played with 11 sponge puddings.
That red card completely killed the game and it wasn't deserved since it was a penalty anyway. And I hate to add insult to injury but the result was actually 6-0 :sick:

SoggyCabbages

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
SoggyCabbages
Shaktar Donetsk
vs
Hoffenheim
JordanMcGonigal

By the skin of my teeth I got a point.

LST Viperz

Formula 4 Test Driver
Dec 27, 2014
LST Viperz
CSKA Moscow
vs
Sampdoria
ADC Racer

Scorers:
CSKA Moscow: Olanare(x4), Musa
Sampdoria: Fernando

Gg nice to get a comfortable win and improve my goal difference which could be important for my final place. If anybody else wants to play today message me on xbox

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
KurtJP35
Boca Juniors
vs
Marseille
Shaw lxl

Scorers: Tevez (x2), Palacios (x1), Insaurralde (x1)

Nice to get revenge for the 4-0 loss to Shaw earlier in the season but I can't help but feel the score was all too harsh in the end. 2 of my goals came off of corners (which is really weird as my team's like 2 ft 3 average), one off of a penalty in the 90th minute and the other was on a classic Tevez counter-attack. Both of our open play was a little weak (I'd even argue Shaw's was slightly stronger) but I managed to make the most out of set pieces to take the 3 points. GG anyway mate.

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
KurtJP35
Boca Juniors
vs
Celta Vigo
Blackstahill

All things considered a pretty poor performance by myself. Don't actually think I had a proper clear cut whilst Blackstahill had at least 2/3. Deserved win for him in the end and I'll certainly have to work on my attacking complexity for next season as I'm finding people are often reading me too easily. GG!

LST Viperz

Formula 4 Test Driver
Dec 27, 2014
LST Viperz
CSKA Moscow
vs
Marseille
Shaw IxI

Goalscorers:
CSKA Moscow: Olanare, Ignashevich, Musa
Marseille: Cabella (x2)
GG man

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
KurtJP35
Boca Juniors
vs
CSKA Moscow
LST Viperz

Scorers: Erbes (x2), Dianare (x1)

Very close game all in all. Think I edged it in terms of possession and quality of passing but Dan's direct attacks caught me off guard several times, especially in the first half. Whilst I think it was a fair win, there's no doubt Danny could have scored 1/2 more in the first half with a little more luck. Happy with my performance though and it's looking reasonably good as we come to the close of my season.

Reactions: LST Viperz

CallumBCFC19

1-time AOR X360 F5 Champion
Jun 2, 2014
Smithycity99
Crystal Palace
vs
Jason
PSV

Wickham
Puncheon
De Jong

Completely deserved the 3 points, had the better chances.
GG Jason