JordanMcGonigal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
JordanMcGonigal
CSKA Moscow
vs
Lokomotiv Moscow
Troyfmcg

All in all a decent game, but somehow the deadlock was unable to be broken. I have 9 Shots, Troy had 2, so I feel as If I could have won that by a few goals, on another day I'm certain I would have scored, but it just wasn't to be... A point is still better than nothing though.

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Walsall35
Cagliari
vs
Aston Villa
CPFC BreweR

Scorers:
Cagliari - Pisano (x1)
Aston Villa - Benteke (1)

Bookings:
Oikonomou (Y)

Not a bad game to kick the season off. Felt that the opening 35 mins were more in my favour but upon his penalty (which was a bit of an odd decision) going in the flow of the game changed. Despite Pisano scoring a cut in run in the 44th minute Harry really did take the game into his own hands for most of the second half. I managed to get a couple of half chances with Sau slicing an open shot from 18 yards out and Ibraimi hitting the post with a header late on but all in all I'll take a draw. Shout out to Mr Avramov in goal who after a shocking 'Pre-season' set of games came out big today making some huge saves.

II OASIS I

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
TRL Schumacher
Olympique Lyon
vs
CSKA Moskva
JordanMcGonigal

Scorers: Doumbia (3), Elm (1), Gomis (1), Lacazette (1), Grenier (1), Lopes (1), Mvuemba (1)
Bookings Gomis (R)

Very entertaining game, goals flying in all over the place from every direction possible and in the end was happy to take down the win.
Feel I deserved to win the game (Jordan strongly disagrees with this) based on the fact I had more shots (less on target but still). I scored 1 jammy goal where Jordan's defender swan dived allowing me an easy chance, Jordan scored two jammy goals though. The first being a shot that took a huge deflection and the second being a rebound in the 90th minute. Deserved the win imo, good start to the season.

II OASIS I

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
TRL Schumacher
Olympique Lyon
vs
FC Shakhtar
MrJonesyy87

Scorers: Briand (x3), Rakitskyi (1)

Booking: Briand (Y)

Good game that I thought I deserved to win. Mr Jonesyy hit the post within two minutes before I bottled two good opportunities. Took a 2-0 lead into half time after Briand converted two 1 on 1 chances. I had loads of shots in the first half and was disappointed not to lead by more at HT. The second half was a lot closer, plenty of possession in midfield but none of us really had a good chance to score. The first real chance of the second half came after really good passing play resulting in Briand lobbing the GK and bagging a hat-rick. Mr Jonesyy pulled one back with about 15 minutes to go after a long free kick was played into the area and flicked on by a CB into the net. I ended with 11 shots and Mr Jonesyy had 2 so I think I deserved the victory. Happy to get two wins in week 1, onto next week

II OASIS I

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
TRL Schumacher
Olympique Lyon
vs
Aston Villa
CPFC BreweR

Scorers: Briand (x1), Lacazzete (x1), Gomis (x1), Bertrand OG (x1), Benteke (x2)

A game which was slightly eclipsed by the messages I received after the game. The game itself was a lot of fun, went 1-0 down early on however fought back in front to take a 2-1 lead at HT. Went 3-1 up through an own goal which I was accused of going sweaty for, even though the pass itself was never intended to go the direction it did. After this, Brewer got it to 3-2 which prompted changes from both sides, including me changing to a 5 back formation with 15 minutes to go. I extended my lead to 4-2, Brewer paused the game and left because his menu's were still showing whilst playing. I then invited him the a new game to play the last 10 minutes in which no goals were scored.

After the game I was accused of being "sweaty" because of the accidental pass across for the OG and also accused of "Unsportsmanlike play" for going 5 in defence, something that is NOT against the rules of the league. I see this being no different to somebody playing 3 up front to get a goal or even playing 4-2-4. Personally not too bothered about what was said but just a reminder that the above mentioned are allowed in leagues.

C'ya

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Walsall35
Cagliari
vs
Lokomotiv Moscow
Troyfmcg

Scorers:
Cagliari - Astori (x1), Murru (x1)
Lokomotiv Moscow - Boussoufa (x1)

Well there certainly wasn't any screamers to be seen in this game. Generally a pretty slow paced game with limited big chances but there were still a few no doubt. I opened the scoring up with an early header from Astori off of a corner delivered by my other CB (who is apparently a god at set pieces). Troy equalised almost instantly as my keeper ran out to sweep up a through ball but ended up heading it straight to Boussoufa who had an open goal to hit. After this the rest of the first half was pretty boring. Big chances include a free-kick that Guilherme did well to save and Troy had a close shot with Maicon after a very nice passing move. I kicked off the second half with yet another bright start. Despite it being off of a free-kick it was actually a really nice delivery into the back post all the way from 45 yards out. Murru (it was his first game for me too) was at back post and nodded home to put me in front. Pretty much the only other chance of the game was from an Astori error that led the ball to roll through to Boussoufa but he failed to capitalise as the ball fell behind him. Not sure either of us played that well but still pleased to have taken 3 points. Good game Troy.

JordanMcGonigal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
JordanMcGonigal
CSKA Moscow
vs
Derby County
SamBradley17

Not really happy with that, lag really killed any chance of the usual pass and move that I do with CSKA. Oh well looks like my title hopes are slim now...

II OASIS I

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
TRL Schumacher
Olympique Lyon
vs
Derby County
SamBradley17

Scorers: Gomis (x2), Miguel Lopes (x1), Grenier (x1), Briand (x1), Ward (x2).

Really enjoyable game. Thought the result was fair, I think we both got one jammy goal (My first and his second). Happy with my team choice after getting 4 wins out of 4, my best player for some reason is my RB, Lopes. Scored two this season and seems really fast and strong and good on the ball.

GG Sam.

II OASIS I

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
TRL Schumacher
Olympique Lyon
v
Sporting CP
Jimmy Leekey

Scorers: Adrien Silva (x1), Bakary Kone (x1)

Bookings: Miguel Lopes (Y)

Very even game, Jimmy scored a penalty and I scored a weird goal from a corner. Don't think either of us done enough to win, happy not to lose against Jimmy like I did last season.

II OASIS I

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
TRL Schumacher
Olympique Lyon
v
Cagliari
AOR KurtJP

Scorers: Briand (x1)

Another close game, the stats flattered me slightly however I think I deserved the win. When playing Ibarbo you always have to be careful because, well, it's Ibarbo and as everyone knows he's rated 93, luckily he's very clumsy on seasons and didn't do too much

Well played, Kurt

JordanMcGonigal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
JordanMcGonigal
CSKA Moscow
vs
Cagliari
AOR KurtJP

Scorers: Sau(x1), Doumbia(x1), Tosic(x1)

Finally I've managed to win a game and find a formation that suits the team down to a tee :)

Troyfmcg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Ok, I thought Jimmy had posted this up, seems not...

Sporting CP
VS
Lokomotiv

Scorers: Sporting CP
Carrillo
I dont know the rest of the scorers as I said, I expected Jimmy to post

Scorers: Lokomotiv
Boussoufa

Anyway, Game report time...

I expected a harder game than what occured, The score line flatters Jimmy as he had 5 shots with 4 on target, his goaie also had his weetabix before the game as he saved 16 shots from the 17 I had with 12 on target (EAids is strong in the 4 star teams...) My goalie (Guilherme) is completely oblivious to the concept of being a GK, Making an amazing 0 saves in 90 mins of football. After having more possession, more shots and the all important pass accuracy I simply feel as if an injustice has occured. Say what you will but from now on I'm playing defensive and sweaty as I can't be bothered with another lack lustered performance from the Lokomotiv shot stopper!

JordanMcGonigal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
JordanMcGonigal
CSKA Moscow
vs
Lokomotiv Moscow
Troyfmcg

Scorers: Doumbia(x4), Tosic(x1)

Good game Tosic scored what is arguably goal of the season material with a lovely power free-kick into the bottom corner. Also would like to give a huge "YAAAAAAAAAAAS" As I finally got the result I felt the first game warranted, now I'm building a decent run of momentum before the crunch clash with Lyon next week :)

II OASIS I

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Troyfmcg
Lokomotiv
vs
Lyon
TRL Schumacher
Scorers: Gomis (x1), Boussoufa (x1), Samedov (x1), N'Doye (x1), Gonalons (x1), Lacazette (x1).

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Walsall35
Cagliari
vs
Derby County
SamBradley17

Scorers:
Cagliari - Ibarbo (Fucking finally) (x1)
Derby - Martin (x1)

Well, me and Sam both agree this may be one of the worst games played on the AOR FIFA league so far. Extremely limited chances, giving away of possession too often and a general lack of last last third productivity by both teams meant a bore draw was a fair result. The goals were very representative of the nature of the game, Ibarbo scoring off of his keeper passing out to me and Martin scoring a 30 yard finnesse shot. Both goals were late in the game but neither of us think anyone deserved 3 points.

Certainly need to step my game up for safety, 5 points from 5 games is worrying :(

Troyfmcg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Lokomotiv
vs
FC Shakhtar

Scorers: Lokomotiv
N'Doye (2)
Durica

Scorers: FC Shakhtar
Fernando
Eduardo

About time that I got my first 3 points of the season! Finally found a replacement for Guilherme and a formation which suits the team!

Troyfmcg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Game 1:

Derby county
vs
Lokomotiv

Scorers: Boussoufa

Game 2:

Lokomotiv
vs
Derby County

Scorers:
Ward

JordanMcGonigal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
CSKA Moscow
JordanMcGonigal
vs
dR Coazy
Sporting Lisbon

Scorers: Bazelyuk(x1), Zubar(x1), Carrillo(x1), Montero(x1)