Division 1 - Results | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Division 1 - Results

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
This is where Division 1 players can post all of their results. Results have to be documented here so that they can be applied to the league table and updated on the fixture list.

The format in which you should post your results can be seen as follows:

[YOUR AOR ID]
[YOUR TEAM CHOICE]
[GOALS YOU SCORED]
vs
[GOALS THEY SCORED]
[THEIR TEAM CHOICE]
[THEIR AOR ID]

Scorers:
[TEAM A] - GOALSCORERNAME - xAMOUNTSCORED
[TEAM B] - GOALSCORERNAME - xAMOUNTSCORED

Here is an example of this from season 3 for clarity:

xxkrypto
AS Roma
vs
Atletico Madrid
TRL Schumacher

Scorers:
Roma - Totti (x1), Destro (x1)
Atletico Madrid - Manzukic (x1), Cerci (x2)

Last edited:

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
TRL Schumacher
Manchester United
vs
Everton
FisiFan91

Scorers:
Manchester United - None
Everton - Lukaku (x1)

Was not expecting that against a former champion! I know Grant was having some frustrations with the game during the match, and I think I managed to frustrate him a bit as well with solid defending (at least by my standards) throughout the match. Had some chances that I felt I should have scored, but towards the end I finally got a good cross in for Lukaku which he put away. So I'm pleased with starting the season with a win!

II OASIS I

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
It really was a horribly frustrating match for me, not because I was having plenty of shots and couldn't score, but because I wasn't. My players felt really slow and lethargic, like, unnaturally slow. Fisi was literally playing one pass from his defence to his attack and all my players were effectively out of the game. This was summed up by the goal when Christian Aidsu eased away from Valencia who is no slouch who crossed the ball and Lukaku headed it in, personally thought it was bad GK'ing, it looked like De Gea dived over the ball.

After 20 minutes it was clear Fisi was going to win so I was just waiting for him to score. I honestly think that game could have lasted a week, not even exaggerating and I wouldn't have scored. I hardly even had a half chance.

Not a promising start...

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
FisiFan91
Everton
vs
Manchester City
@KurtJP35

Scorers:
Everton - Atsu (x1)
Manchester City - Aguero (x1), Sinclair (x1)

Seriously frustrating game, mainly because of the constant lag tbh. Annoying to lose to two essentially identical over-the-top balls to Aguero, although I guess my goal was pretty similar as well. Felt like I was in the game the whole time and maybe could have had a point at least, but I probably lost to a better player considering you're last season's champ! GG.

Last edited by a moderator:

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
FisiFan91
Everton
vs
Manchester City
@KurtJP35

Scorers:
Everton - Atsu (x1)
Manchester City - Aguero (x2)

Seriously frustrating game, mainly because of the constant lag tbh. Annoying to lose to two essentially identical over-the-top balls to Aguero, although I guess my goal was pretty similar as well. Felt like I was in the game the whole time and probably could have had a point at least, but I probably lost to a better player considering you're last season's champ! GG.
Yeah, lag was pretty annoying but crap happens I guess. In all honesty I had some real creation issues for some reason this game with most of my chances coming from through balls (not my usual style at all). Still, happy to have got off to a good start and already jump 3 points on one of my title rivals for the season in Grant :), GG.

Troyfmcg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Liverpool
VS
Chelsea

Scorers:
Liverpool: Sturridge, Coutinho
Chelsea: Costa (2), Schurrle

Completely dominated, Mignolet kept it a respectable socre line and definitely saved your blushes for another day!

II OASIS I

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
TRL Schumacher
Man United
v
Liverpool
MrJonesyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Scorers; Falcao (x1), Sturridge (x1)

Another incredibly frustrating game, there weren't many chances in this game but I felt I had the best of them, hitting the woodwork twice. Conceded a goal that should have been avoided, I froze on the ball with Ashley Young then Chris Smalling was shoved off the ball like a fly on the wall.

Disastrous start to the season, this might be a long one...

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
KurtJP35
Manchester City
vs
QPR
OTELL0

Scorers:
Man City - Aguero (x2), Bony (x1)

Harsh scoreline as the 2nd and 3rd goal came in the 90th minute (I imagine OTELL0 had gone attacking which opened him up) but still I feel over the entire game 3 points was fair. Perhaps a draw would have been more justified but it's about taking your chances at the end of the day and with the likes of Sergio it isn't hard for me to do so :p. It did take me far too long to get into my game mind you as for the first 35/40 mins I was on the receiving end of play but come the 2nd game I feel I took the game into my own hands. OTELL0 did have one huge chance that could have quite easily changed the fortunes of the game but you know how FIFA is.

GG anyway. Not the best opening 2 games by performance but 6 points to kick off week one nonetheless.

xHPExFootie

GP2 Reserve Driver
Apr 12, 2014
xHPExFootie
Arsenal
vs
Spurs
JordanMcGonigal

Scorers:
Arsenal - Walcott x2, Cazorla x1
Spurs - Soldado x1, Lennon x1

JordanMcGonigal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Arsenal
HPE Footie
vs
JordanMcGonigal
Shitspurs

Scorers - Lennon(x1), Soldado(x1), Walcott(x2), Cazorla(x1)

Nice to lose to what I'd deem as a kick-off goal, after I'd equalised in the 90th minute...

• Disagree
Reactions: xHPExFootie

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
@MrJonesyy
Liverpool
vs
Everton
FisiFan91

Scorers:
Liverpool - None
Everton - Koné (x1)

Absolutely stole it :p

JordanMcGonigal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
JordanMcGonigal
Spurs
vs
Everton
Fisifan91

Scorers - Kane(x1)

Could have been 4 or 5 on another day. Howard was amazing

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
JordanMcGonigal
Spurs
vs
Everton
Fisifan91

Scorers - Kane(x1)

Could have been 4 or 5 on another day. Howard was amazing
Frustrating match. Had a couple of decent chances, but mainly I just didn't have the skills to break through a well organised Spurs defence. My players felt more sluggish than normal to control as well for some reason. But anyway, a deserved win for you and I'm lucky it wasn't more than 1-0 really. GG.

JordanMcGonigal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
JordanMcGonigal
Spurs
vs
Man City
AOR KurtJP

Scorers - Lamela(x1), Aguero(x1)

The way I see this game is 2 points dropped, not a point gained

II OASIS I

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
TRL Schumacher
Man United
vs
Arsenal
xHPExFootie

Scorers Ramsey (x1), Valencia (x2), Di Maria (x2), Young (x1)

Dominated the game, was ready to explode when Footie equalised at 1-1, nearly had a stroke after he got it to 2-2 before it was ruled out for offside, went in to HT 2-1 up. Scored 3 goals in the second half before Footie rage quitted 5-1 at around the 65th minute, he did apologise for this straight after the game.

JordanMcGonigal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
JordanMcGonigal
Spurs
vs
Man Utd
TRL Schumacher

Scorers - Kane(x1), Dembele(x1), Di Maria(x1)

Snatch and grab at it's finest. I was totally dominated all game and somehow still walk away with all three points.

II OASIS I

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
I don't know what to say other than i'm ready to quit. 17 shots to 4, concede through a penalty which wasn't a penalty and a rebound. Hit the bar twice and had a goal ruled out for offside.

Troyfmcg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Troyfmcg
Chelsea
VS
Tottenham
JordanMcGonigal

Scorers:
Chelsea: Hazard
Tottenham: Eriksen

Troyfmcg