Division 1 Standings | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Division 1 Standings

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
I know a lot of you have been concerned at the lack of standings but thankfully I decided to take a large proportion of my time today sorting it all out. Division 2 standings will follow shortly. I hope you guys appreciate this as I have literally had to to take hours to sort it all out.

II OASIS I

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
I know a lot of you have been concerned at the lack of standings but thankfully I decided to take a large proportion of my time today sorting it all out. Division 2 standings will follow shortly. I hope you guys appreciate this as I have literally had to to take hours to sort it all out.
Goal difference...

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Standings updated again. Have briefly checked through and couldn't see any errors but be sure to point out if you guys see any. Division 2 standings will follow later today.

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Division 1 standings updated. The title race is heating up with Grant, me, Ally and Sam all with a chance of stealing the title although we all rely on results going our way still. At the bottom it's starting to look spaced out and Ryan is climbing the table after getting off to a slow start to the league. Hard to see who will be where come the end of next week.

Division 2 standings will be updated tomorrow as it is pretty late right now.

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Thank you all for competing in this season. It's been a bit rough but there your final standings are for season 2.

I can now officially confirm that @TRL Schumacher is the champion with a convincing 7 point victory!

A very close race for 2nd with @Walsall35 , @JordanMcGonigal, @Allyrfc94 and @SamBradley17 all within 3 points of each other.

At the bottom of the table @Troyfmcg narrowly avoided the dreaded drop as @MrJonesyy failed to gain quite enough points after getting off to a slow start with his games. @dR Coazy also follows him after struggling to take over from Jimmy's underwhelming start.

We here at the FIFA team hope everyone will re-sign up for season 3 and that we can yet another competitive season! Further details will be given in the near future. For now we ask for your patience.

Reactions: JordanMcGonigal