Division 2 - General chat | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Division 2 - General chat

Troyfmcg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Welcome the the AORFA Division 2 general chat thread! Use this thread to organise fixtures and chat with the other members of Division 2!

Division 2 members:

• T6 Bullet (Olympique Marseille)
  • Infamousvader1997 (Atlético Mineiro)
  • Relezy (Ajax)
  • xxKrypto (Corinthians)
  • OTELL0 (Udinese)
  • InTv Dazikinzzz (West Bromwich Albion)
  • Lewis Tids (Borussia Mönchengladbach)
  • CJMaestro25 (Southampton)

Last edited by a moderator:

Lewis_Tids

F1 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
[Bane Voice] One can not escape the denchness and the power of the mega man himself....PENIEL MLAPA!!!! ;)

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Well. My hope is that I'll have a better season than the last one, which basically means winning games more frequently than once a month! I'm looking forward to playing you all - hopefully we can keep the same group of 8 for the full season :)

xxkrypto

F1 2nd Driver
Jan 19, 2014
I wonder what everyone's expectations are for this season? For me it's promotion at least since I missed out on division 1 by one sign up (Thanks Jimmy) I'm also aiming to crown myself Division 2 champion :p

May 5, 2014
xxkrypto;n60836 said:
I wonder what everyone's expectations are for this season? For me it's promotion at least since I missed out on division 1 by one sign up (Thanks Jimmy) I'm also aiming to crown myself Division 2 champion :p

Challenge for the title or promotion at the very least! If there is one thing West Brom are actually good at, it's climbing out of the second division ;)

Lewis_Tids

F1 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
xxkrypto;n60836 said:

To try and finish within the top 4, but that wont happen ever haha. PLus I dont know much about what kind of style of play you guys have or how skilled you are or anything. So going into this blind.

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Well, top half would be a good return for me I think considering how dreadful I was last season :p

xxkrypto

F1 2nd Driver
Jan 19, 2014
Just to make people aware that I'm away from the 21 of August and I'm back on the first of September, so for who are my opponents then, I'll get in contact to play the match earlier before I'm away.

InfamousVader1997

Formula Karter
Jul 6, 2014
Hey Lewis! I'm available for the major duration of the week. Generally in the afternoon between 1 and 5 pm and 9:30 and 11 pm aswell. I'll mainly be available on Monday, Tuesday evening, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday but unfortunately not on weekends because I play cricket on Saturdays and Sundays for most of the day. Let me know if you are ok to play within these times.

xxkrypto

F1 2nd Driver
Jan 19, 2014
Darren, Fisi, I cannot seem to load any game on my xbox because it's getting stuck at loading files, unsure if it will work tomorrow.

xxkrypto

F1 2nd Driver
Jan 19, 2014
Guys I fear I made a big mistake with the team I picked..... I have realised they don't have Pato :(

May 5, 2014
Ohhh Fisi, you're next for a good old whipping and an easy 3 points next week ;) *Inserts Darth Vader music* dum dum dum dum de dum dum de dum! muhaha