Division 2 - General Chat | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Division 2 - General Chat

Devastation

Best of the Rest
May 9, 2014
I've already asked for an extension on my games as I can't do tonight or tomorrow, so bear in mind I'll try and get remaining games played on the Tuesday if people are around.

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Alright I've got an update from @RandyMcScrandy1 (his PC is apparently being **** so he can't log in to post himself) - reason for his recent inactivity is due to "family issues", but he says he will be available all evening tomorrow and Thursday to play his remaining games.

Devastation

Best of the Rest
May 9, 2014
If he can't see this because of PC problems, then can someone tell @RandyMcScrandy1 that I'm not able to do Wednesday or Thursday and to sort it for another day?

Additionally, I've sent messages to 3 people I'm due to play and got no response or one that wasn't stuck to (it'll become clear when the cods receive it). If I send sufficient evidence, does that mean I'm awarded the wins?

RandyMcScrandy1

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 14, 2014
I can play my games, but dunno if tables are finalised. Waiting on Kurt to reply now but would it be worth just getting them done with anyway?

p.s. I fixed my pc yay

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
And now we can finally unveil the standings for Season 4, Division 2!

Here they are:

Congratulations to @JordanK2406 for winning the title by a huge 23 points. I look forward greatly to seeing what you are capable of in Division 1. He will be joined by @LST Viperz who comes home in second place.

The play-offs will be composed of @iR3versal , @Smithycity99 , @Devastation and @Whoz jinx and I can't wait to see you 4 battle it out for the right at the Division 1 spot next season.

@InfamousVader1997 and @RandyMcScrandy1 were unfortunate in the end but failure to play games in time cost them dearly. No doubt though with their quality they'll be able to come back next year and make another push for promotion if they choose to stay on.

@CAMER0N64 and @Choothedemon come home with a respectable points tally, only just behind the outside play-off spots.

Finally, @Chris johnson and @Goalsmith98 had a troubled season but they mustn't dwell on this for future seasons.

Thank you everyone for you cooperation throughout the season. Division 2 did struggle to play their games but this was purely down to a select few. For the people that did try and play your games I look forward to your return next season and I can't wait to see what you're all capable of. See you all next season!

Final standings are just that, 'final'. They will not be changed at this point so there is no point complaining.

Devastation

Best of the Rest
May 9, 2014
I've enjoyed my two seasons here in this league but after the events of last week it wasn't hard to figure my attitude isn't cut out for doing FIFA competitively any longer. Thanks a bunch to @KurtJP35 @TRL Schumacher and the rest of the cod team, this has been superbly run and hopefully continues to be in seasons to come :)

Reactions: KurtJP35

InfamousVader1997

Formula Karter
Jul 6, 2014
Firstly, I would like to congratulate @JordanK2406 and @LST Viperz on their guaranteed promotion to Division 1. They were very competitive players in the league and I look forward to see how you guess continue to develop and progress in the 'ranks'.

Secondly, @Devastation I hope your leave of absence isn't permanent in the FIFA league. You have proven that you can overcome the odds and defeat some very strong opponents in the league. Hope to see you back in future seasons.

Finally, may I apologise for the lack of game time in the league this year. I have no outstanding excuse other than I just didn't complete the games.

Good luck to all those in the play-offs and I'll see you in the next season!