FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
The play-offs Are underway! The fixtures can be seen below:

Semi Final
iR3versal 2-1 Whoz Jinx
Smithycity99 2-0 Devastation

Final
iR3versal 3-2 Smithycity99

All fixtured are decided via a reverse position draw, not random. This means that 3rd will play 6th and 4th will play 5th.

All results are to be posted here in the usual format

Last edited:

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Final table?! I thought next Sunday was our deadline to play our games...
No, if you check the fixtures it clearly states that the final league set of games is this week. From next week we'll have both the play-off semi-finals and AORFA Cup semi-finals taking the centre stage.

Devastation

Best of the Rest
May 9, 2014
Finally, all fixtures are now available, you have 13 days to finish all your games so not this Sunday but the one after, I haven't taken this up with the other cods but it's been the same as this in the past two seasons so there's no need for this to be any
different.
This was at the start of this week...
I'm busy this weekend, and I was counting on us being able to finish off fixtures next week.

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
This was at the start of this week...
I'm busy this weekend, and I was counting on us being able to finish off fixtures next week.
Honestly, I'm unsure at why this was said but we gave generally had a very strict deadline of FIFA games being played. You should really follow the fixture list as that's updated on a weekly basis and I'm consistently throwing new rounds of competitions in as soon as they are announced. In saying this I can understand the frustration since there has clearly been a lack of clarity shown here. In saying this I feel your comments in the 'Announcements' section are just unneeded. Especially when you your self said "I appreciate I haven't put much effort into playing games lately" which essentially translates into "I haven't tried at all" let's be honest. Asides, you may request extensions on games as you've been able to on all seasons so if needed you can give us a list of specified games and they'll most likely be pushed back at least 2-4 days past the deadline. Just to be clear, I'm not trying to make this personal or anything because, after all, it's just a FIFA League but I found your tone to be unacceptable. You aren't going to get anywhere by accusing people of being "abysmal" I assure you. Anyway, if you need extensions drop me a DM with all the games and I'll pass them on to the rest of the cod team.

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
@iR3versal , @Devastation , @Whoz jinx , @Smithycity99

So here we are, the AOR Division 2 Promotion Play-Off Semi-Final:

iR3versal - Whoz Jinx
Smithycity99 - Devastation
You guys do technically only have till the end of the week to play this game but failure to do so by then will not be punished due to the huge delay in the final standings. In saying this it'd obviously be good to get these games do ASAP for the sake of staying on schedule. If you guys do get the games done in the next couple days I'll happily forward the final to Saturday/Sunday. Finally, the golden goal rule applies as it did in the cup. 90 mins, if a draw occurs -> Play a golden goal game.

Anyway, good luck you 4 and give it your all for that final spot in Division 1 next season!

CallumBCFC19

1-time AOR X360 F5 Champion
Jun 2, 2014
Today will probably be the best beta as I am away for most of the weekend.
[DOUBLEPOST=1430458183][/DOUBLEPOST]*bet

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Congratulations to @Smithycity99 on grabbing the first final spot in the play-offs! I can't wait to see who'll be joining him in that fight for the final Division 1 position.

Unfortunately @Devastation came up short in the tie and has now left the league. I want to take this opportunity to thank him for his long-term support in being a member of these leagues and I hope you choose to return in the future.

AOR Reversal

F1 Multiple Champion
Apr 12, 2014
I'm not home till Sunday night, but have an f1 2013 race then, so earliest I can play is then. I'm sorry for the delays in my games recently, been very busy these last few weeks revising and having a couple of F1 leagues to contend with as well.

AOR Reversal

F1 Multiple Champion
Apr 12, 2014
iR3versal
Nottingham Forest
vs
Derby County
Whoz Jinx

Scorers:
Forest - Lansbury (x1), Gardner (x1)
Derby - Ward (x1)

Really good game, end to end stuff like nothing I've ever played in... and I scored the best free kick I will ever score.......
GG Jinx

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
And with that it's decided, the final will be:

iR3versal VS Smithycity99

You guys have till the end of the week to play your game although sooner is better. Good luck you two in your battle for that final Div 1 spot!

@iR3versal @Smithycity99

AOR Reversal

F1 Multiple Champion
Apr 12, 2014
iR3versal
Nottingham Forest
vs
Bournemouth
Smithycity99

Scorers:
Bournemouth - Wilson (x2)
Forest - Barrow (x1), Antonio (x1), Burke (x1)

Really fell for you Smithy, levelled it at two all through Callum Wilson in the 90th minute, I score from kick off running with Antonio. I personally feel like I deserved to win, but not like that, so harsh.