Formula Karter
Jul 6, 2014
InfamousVader1997
Atletico Mineiro
vs
Bor. M'Gladbach
Lewis Tids

Goalscorers:
Atletico Mineiro: Jo (x3) Leonardo Silva (x1) Ronaldinho (x1)
Bor. M'Gladbach: Kruse (x1)

Bookings:
Bor. M'Gladbach: C.Kramer (Yellow)

The game started off very close cut. Possession seemed to favour me firstly but chances favoured Lewis. Pressure was getting to me when he hit the post from some chances early on however that was soon relieved with the opening goal in the 32nd minute from Jo with a header. It was 1-0 going into half time. Goals then followed once from a corner (2-0) then from a cross (3-0) and another (4-0). Lewis struck back with a very nice finish in the 85th minute (4-1) all until Jo finished the game off with a 90th minute goal from a run from Ronaldinho (5-1). All in all, it was a great start to my season, but it could have been very different if the shots from Lewis that hit the post and crossbar at least 3 times would've gone in. Well played Lewis and unlucky about this start to the new season. I wish you the best of luck and I'm sure you'll bounce back from this.

Reactions: Lewis_Tids
May 5, 2014
xxkrypto
Corinthians
vs
West Bromwich Albion
InTv Dazikinzzz

Goalscorers:
Corinthians; P.Guerrero x2
WBA: G.Dorrans, J.Olsson, S.Sessegnon, V.Anichebe

Bookings:
Corinthians; Renato Augusto

Very good game full of action both ends. Happy I could get the win but it in all fairness, it could have gone either way at any point. Great game, looking forward to the next!

InfamousVader1997

Formula Karter
Jul 6, 2014
InfamousVader1997
​Atletico Mineiro
vs
Olympique Marseille
T6 BULLET

Goalscorers:
Atletico Mineiro: Jo (x1), Diego Tardelli (x1)
Olympique Marseille: A.Gignac (x1)

There were many moments in the match where I was thinking that a loss was imminent. In the first half, a nicely finished strike from long range went into the back of my net from Andre Ayew, but it was disallowed (offside). I could not gain possession against T6 for very long. He was closing my players down very easily and my best players were being isolated. We went into the second half goalless. But this didn't last long because T6 opened the scoring on the counter-attack with Gignac (0-1) in the 63rd minute. It took until the 70th minute to level the scores with a goal from Jo (which I felt I didn't deserve as it felt slightly 'sweaty' despite the keeper staying on his line) (1-1). After some magnificent saves - and double saves - from T6's Steve Mandanda, the scores were then tilted in my favour after a long range strike off a corner by Diego Tardelli in the 83rd minute (2-1). I was again put under pressure by The Marseille attackers but Victor and my defence somehow held on to take the win. On any other day, T6 would've destroyed my team as he played much better than me in my opinion.

Anyway, well played T6 BULLET and I wish you the best of luck in your league campaign. :)

Lewis_Tids

F1 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Karlm1994
Ajax
vs
Borussia M'Gladbach
Lewis_Tids

Goalscorers
Ajax: Sigbórsson x1, Serero x1, Kishna x2
Borussia M'Gladbach: Mlapa x1, Arango x2`

Pretty close game to start off with, managed to grab 2 goals in the first 20 minutes, but now I regret choosing this team as the defense and the majority of the team are slow as hell...But Karl managed to get 2 goals back before half time and both were pretty stupid goals in terms of my teams inability to defend and both were rebounds after the GK deflects it into the other players path...

He then managed to get 2 more goals by the 80', luckily I got 1 back 2 minutes after but then the game was over and so was my controller after I raged at my team...

GG Karlm1994.

Relezy

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 31, 2014
Karlm1994
Ajax

VS

Bor. M'Gladbach
Lewis_Tids

Goal scorers:
Ajax: R.Kishna (x2), T.Serero (x1), Sigborsson (x1)
Bor. M'Gladbach: P.Mlapa (x1), J.Arango (x2)

Lewis went 2-0 up in the first 21 minutes, but my team didn't really get out the blocks, Lewis was winning the ball back quickly and making the most of the possession he had. I equalized 2 minutes before half time. In the second half i really dominated possession and Lewis struggled to keep hold of the ball when he got it. The man of the moment was kishna when he scored 2 goals in the 69th minute and 79th minute, to give me some breathing space, but Lewis quickly pulled it to 4-3 on the 81st minute. had to really hold on to win in the end. 59% possession to me in the end with no fouls from either team, great clean football.

Great game for my first game in this league and really happy to take all 3 points!
Best of luck to Lewis for the rest of his games and guarantee he will be causing other people problems like he did to me.

May 5, 2014
InTv Dazikinzzz
West Bromwich Albion
vs
Ajax
Karlm1994

Goalscorers:
WBA; S.Sessegnon, V.Anichebe, S.Berahino
Ajax; Bojan, L.Schone x2

Bookings:
Ajax; L.Schone

Well, one of the most, if not the most, entertaining games I have ever played on AOR! Bojan opened the scoring on 11 minutes to put Ajax up 1-0 after a very poor baggies start. Shortly after, a quick fire double from Schone in the 22 and 26th minutes made it 3-0 and the game looked finished. I think at that time, it was a case of not letting it be a cricket score! Then on the 37th minute, Stephane Sessegnon gives WBA a lifeline by making it 3-1 at half time. After the break, an over the top through ball caused a little problem at the back of the defence for West Brom when Schone comes sliding in accidentally to bring down Olsson resulting in the only yellow card of the game, then on 65' Anichebe heads home from an Amalfitano cross to make it 3-2, setting it up for a great finish. On 86 minutes, the Ajax keeper, Cillessen miraculously pulls off a string of world class saves, resulting in 3 corners straight after each other (by this time, nothing would go right with Superman in goal). Straight away, WBA bring on Saido Berahino for the tired Anichebe and Sinclair replaces Amalfitano. 3 minutes added on and a cracking ball from Sessegnon puts Berahino through and smashes a right foot volley in to the top left hand corner from around 25 yards! That last second goal was the final touch before the ref blew for full time.

An absolutely outstanding game, one that could have been won by both teams in the end. I'll take the point. Can't wait for our next match!! Good game Karl!

Lewis_Tids

F1 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
xxKrypto
Corinthians
6 (yes, I'm bad at defending)
vs
Borussia M'Gladbach
Lewis_Tids

Goalscorers:
Corinthians: Guerrero x3, Jadson x3
Borussia M'gladbach: Mlapa x1

Bookings:
Corinthians: Gil (Red)
Borussia M'gladbach: Jantschke (Yellow)

Is there any chance I could drop out due to my lack of ability to choose a good team??? :p

But GG to xxKrypto. 3-0 at 23' and he would not stop. My defence was all over the place and the slowness of the team doesnt help, alongside the skills of xxkrypto's players. 3-0 at HT. Kept getting destroyed by him and his players. Made some stupid and reckless tackles in the process. Managed to pull one back with Mlapa but still conceded again.

GG.
Good luck for the rest of the season krypto. Gonna hate having to come up against you again :( haha.

xxkrypto

F1 2nd Driver
Jan 19, 2014
xxkrypto
Corinthians
Vs
OM
T6 Bullet

Scorers: Fagnar (x1) Ayew (x1)

A game that I felt should of won even though I didn't start the game well with passes not connecting well found the net when Fagnar used the outside of his foot on the edge of the box. But soon later after I started to get a grip on the game Ayew scored a tidy finish with the volley. But the chance I missed which I felt like should have won me the game as Jadson was one on one with the keeper and couldn't get the ball past Mandanda. In the end a draw is ok as I didn't lose but I was expecting a win. Good game T6 Bullet.

May 5, 2014
InTv Parafr34k
West Bromwich Albion
vs
Udinese
OTELL0

Scorers:
WBA: S.Sessegnon, V.Anichebe x 2
UDI: L.Muriel, R.Pereyra x2

This game was a little frustrating. My players, especially that useless piece of skin, Chris Brunt, kept giving the ball away. I pretty much dominated the game with 15 shots while OTELL0 mustered up 6. Lack of finishing and Udinese capitalizing on poor defensive errors meant I lost the lead on 87 minutes to bring it to 3-3. Poor game on my point, but nevertheless a point is a point, OTELL0 will be happy he got off the mark too so pretty average game! Also, to mention Anichebe is on fire!!

Relezy

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 31, 2014
InfamousVader1997
​Atletico Mineiro

VS

Ajax
Karlm1994

Goal scorers:
Ajax: Bojan (x1)
Atletico Mineiro: Fernandinho (x1), Josue (x2)

Terrible game from my side, defending was horror, I was a little wound up before the game so really my head wasn't even in this game. went 3-0 down and scored a consolation in 88th minute.

xxkrypto

F1 2nd Driver
Jan 19, 2014
xxkrypto
Corinthians
Vs
Udinese
OTELL0

Scorers:
Corinthians - Guerrero (x2) Gil (x1)
Udinese - Muriel (I think) (x1)

Relezy

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 31, 2014
Karlm1994
AJAX

VS

Corinthians
Csej76

Scorers:
AJAX: V. Fischer (59'') x 1
Corinthians:

Had a feeling this game was gonna be tight, knew i was coming up against a good team with a good player operating them. Corinthians came straight out the blocks because ajax were just so sloppy, they couldn't keep the ball their first touch was terrible. in the 4th minute Corinthians should have took the lead with great ball in from the left by Romarinho straight onto an unmarked Guerrero's head but could only put it straight into the keeper's path.
Ajax slowly got into the game on the half hour mark and tested the Corinthian goalkeeper for the first time on the 36th minute, when Klaasen found space just inside the box to pull off a show but it was too close to the keeper who then has to parry it to his left into Schone's path who at an obscure angle has a n nice amount of goal to see but the Corinthians keeper gets up quick enough to move to his left and save again.
Almost felt like a blessing to be in at 0-0 to ajax but not taking the chance on the 36th minute was disappointing.

After the break on the 55th minute the Corinthians had a great chance to score after Guerrero managed to get past the defense and was practically one on one with the keeper who then slipped his shot just inches wide of the post. at this point Ajax made a sub to take off Sigborsson and bring on Fischer. 4 minutes later Corinthians were left ruing that chance on the 55th because Fischer had made them pay. After earning his team a corner from a swift turn and shoot from around 20 yards out and forcing the keeper to make another good save. The corner proved clinical as it was knocked towards the edge of the box to Duarte who quickly Ronaldo chopped to get it on his right foot at the edge of the box and a sweet low shot past the keeper but only to find the post but fortune was on ajax's side as it came off the post into Fischer's path how quickly converted into a wide open goal basically.

After that there really wasn't too many chances for either team.
Corinthians V Ajax

6 Shots 12
3 Shots on target 6
52 Possession 48
2 Corners 2
50 Shot accuracy 50
75 Pass accuracy 71

Man of the match: J. Cillessen

Relezy

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 31, 2014
Karlm1994
AJAX

VS

MARSEILLE
T6 BULLET

Scorers:
AJAX: L. Schone (39') Bojan (58')
MARSEILLE:

Don't really need to say much more than whats below.

Marseille V Ajax

0 Shots 10
0 Shots on target 2
44 Possession 56
0 Corners 0
0 Shot accuracy 20
68 Pass accuracy 79

Man of the match: J. Veltman

CJMaestro25

Rookie
Jul 9, 2014
CJMaestro25
Southampton
vs
Ajax
karlm1994

Goalscorers:
Southampton: Clyne (x1), Lambert (x2)
Ajax: Bojan (x2)

Bookings:
Southampton: Jose Fonte

The way the game panned out is that Ajax seemed to completely outplay me but the luck of the day was in my favour. Chances were plentyful in the first moments of the game with a 7 minute goal for Ajax (0-1). A few chances went to both sides of the field before Clyne struck back with a header (much resembling the set piece goal from Hummels in the World Cup) (1-1). Going into half time, the scores were level and the force of Ajax seemed to be too great as I felt that I was being completely outplayed. Especially after Bojan missed a penalty in the 45th minute (which was lucky for me). The second half came and an early strike in the 52nd minute by Rickie Lambert sent me into the lead (2-1). This was then followed shortly after by a chip over the Ajax keeper by Rickie Lambert to make the scores 3-1 after 65 minutes of game time. It took 5 minutes for karlm to strike back with Bojan to bring the scores to 3-2. The game finished after some inspired keeping from Boruc throughout the entire game and some luck to keep Ajax from leveling the scores.

Overall, a good start for me this season and well played karlm1994! Good luck in the rest of the season.

Reactions: KurtJP35

xxkrypto

F1 2nd Driver
Jan 19, 2014
xxkrypto
Corinthians
Vs
Atl. Mineiro
Infamousvader1997

Scorers:
Corinthians- Guerrero (x2) , Romarinho (x1)

Don't know where to start really but Victor decided to be Tim Howard and had 11 saves! Had some clear cut chances early on and couldn't find the net same for Infamousvader1997 but in the 82min Guerrero put me ahead with a tidy headed finish, then in the 84th min Guerrero scored his second with a header with some help from the post. And finally in the 86th min Romarinho finished the scorning with some nice skills and finishes from outside the box. Overall I'm happy with the win and felt it was deserved with 21 shots and 58% possession.

Lewis_Tids

F1 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Lewis_Tids
Borussia Monchengladbach
vs
Southampton
CJMaestro25

Goalscorers:
Borussia Monchengladbach: Raffael x1
Southampton: Lambert x1

Bookings:
Lambert (yellow)

Very close game, very close! Probably the most even game ive played in a while, shots were identical and so many chances could have made the score extremely different. Managed to grab the lead within the first 4 minutes with Raffael. I hold onto it until Maestro fires a cracking finesse shot with Lambert and leaves my keeper helpless...Nothing came from the second half, just some very good chances for both of us, however neither of us could get them in the net. I had a very lucky break with Hermann with no one close to him, 1v1 with the keeper and he sends it wide

But atleast I got a point from the game, being the first of the season.

GG CJMaestro. GG. Good luck for the rest of your season :)

InfamousVader1997

Formula Karter
Jul 6, 2014
InfamousVader1997
Atl. Mineiro
vs
Southampton
CJMaestro

Goalscorers:
Atl. Mineiro: Jo (x2), Ronaldinho (x1), Fernandinho (x1)
Southampton: Lambert (x1), Lallana (x1)

The first half was probably the most even out of any of the games I have played in the history of FIFA!! Despite me and CJ differing in goals by 3 goals to 2, the shots and possession in the first half were -pretty much- even. Lambert scored early with a 9 minute goal and it took until the 19th minute for the scores to become level (thanks to Jo). Lallana then scored in the 25th minute but this was swiftly counter-acted by a goal in the 27th minute by Ronaldinho. Fernandinho then sent me into the lead in the 38th minute. When the second half came, the logic of the match leaned into my favour. Chances were flying in both halves of the pitch but more-so by my team. Jo then sealed the win in the 76th minute and I somehow managed to hold in to my lead (CJ was really trying to make the 2 goal deficit smaller).

Overall, the game was very entertaining for both sides and CJ fought valiantly to win the game. Well played CJ and good luck with your league campaign. I really think you can go far in this league.
:)

Relezy

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 31, 2014
Karlm1994
AJAX

VS

MARSEILLE
T6 BULLET

Scorers:
AJAX: Bojan x 2 (42) (69')
MARSEILLE:

Much better game than last time, much more competitive and bullet actually played well.

Good game bullet and good luck for the rest of the game you have.

Lewis_Tids

F1 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
InfamousVader1997
Atl. Mineiro
vs
Borussia Monchengladbach
Lewis_Tids

Scorers:
Atl. Mineiro: Fernandinho x1, Jo x1, Pierre x1
Borussia Monchengladbach: Mlapa x1

Bookings:
Stranzl (yellow)

GG Infamous, you really know how to serve me the sausage on this game ;) You had very good chances, kept the ball very well and your passing was very good aswell. On the other hand, my team were average, had some decent chances when breaking through but messed it up due to taking one touch too many or getting caught up by defenders.

Btw, what a sensational goal by Pierre I believe from the corner.