Division 2 - Results | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Division 2 - Results

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Lewis_Tids

F1 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Karlm1994
Ajax
vs
Borussia Monchengladbach
Lewis_Tids

Scorers:
Ajax: Sigborsson x1
Borussia Monchengladbach: Arango x1, Kruse x1

GG Karlm1994, really good and equal game between us but my goals were really dogdy...both rebounds.
Karl had the majority of possession. It was a very close game until the 88' where funnily enough, it was a rebound goal for Kruse and eventually getting the win, but after the goal Karl put ALOT of pressure on me and was a mad dash to try and clear it away from goal.

GG.

InTv Dazikinzzz
West Brom
vs
Borussia Monchengladbach
Lewis_Tids

Scorers:
West Brom: Anichebe x1, Dorrans x1, Sessegnon x1, Amalfitano x1, Sinclair x1, Berahino x1
Borussia Mochengladbach: Mlapa x2

Bookings:
Olsson (yellow)

GG Daz, had a really fun game but I was so annoyed at my bad defending during the whole game. Managed to get 2 goals from Mlapa after you got 1, but then you just destroyed me, I couldnt catch up with any of your players, nor pass as you kept intercepting them. Heck I couldnt even go forward 5 yards as whenever I did, you were always there and you somehow managed to get the ball everytime....

GG.

Lewis_Tids

F1 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Lewis_Tids
Borussia Monchengladbach
vs
Marseille
T6 Bullet

Scorers:
Borussia Monchengladbach: Kramer x1
Marseille: Khalifa x1, Valbuena x1

GG T6, very close game If I do say so myself, you got the upper hand at HT by having the goal, but I think I had some very good chances to equalise and then if not lead but it was ending up down to your keeper who was God in disguise or Mlapa/Kruse/Raffael being too slow to get to the ball.

Good luck to you for the rest of the season my friend :)

Relezy

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 31, 2014
Karlm1994
AJAX

VS

UDINESE
OTELL0

Scorers:
AJAX: Bojan x 2 (60') (66'), Serero x 1 (45')
UDINESE: L.Muriel x 1 (36'), E.Badu x 1 (72') Danilo x 1 (85')

Great game but really should of won this for the amount of possession I had and the clear cut chances I had but wasn't to be today.

AJAX V UDINESE

10 Shots 9
5 Shots on target 7
55 Possession 45
1 Corners 3
50 Shot accuracy 77
76 Pass accuracy 64

Man of the match: Bojan

T6 BULLET

GP2 Test Driver
Jan 15, 2014
Lewis_Tids
Borussia Monchengladbach
vs
Marseille
T6 Bullet

Scorers:
Borussia Monchengladbach: p.mlapa x1, raffael x1, a.younes x1
Marseille: Khalifa x2

Bookings:
Borrusia Monchengladbach - Tony Jantschke (R)

good game very close like the first, didn't really take my chances though

Last edited by a moderator:

Lewis_Tids

F1 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Lewis_Tids
Borussia Monchengladbach
vs
Marseille
T6 Bullet

Scorers:
Borussia Monchengladbach: p.mlapa x1, raffael x1, a.younes x1
Marseille: Khalifa x2

good game very close like the first, didn't really take my chances though
Don't forget that Jantschke got a Red card.

Lewis_Tids

F1 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Lewis_Tids
Borussia Monchengladbach
vs
Udinese
OTELL0

Scorers:
Borussia Monchengladbach: Kramer x1
Udinese: Badu x1, López x1

Bookings:
Domínguez (yellow)

GG OTELL0, very close game. I had sooo many good chances with Mlapa and Younes but I couldnt get the second in the end...The best moment in which I couldve scored was Younes running in on goal, GK comes out, misses the ball and Younes heads the ball from about 14 yards from the goal and a defender clears it. I was soo pissed at that moment.

But very close game as it came to the end, I feel that I applied lots of pressure with multiple attacks that just couldnt get the ball to go in the goal.

JordanMcGonigal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
For T6 Bullet...
T6 Bullet
Marseille
vs
Udinese
OTell0

Scorers: ?

Game 2

T6 Bullet
Marseille
vs
Udinese
OTell0

T6 BULLET

GP2 Test Driver
Jan 15, 2014
not sure these got posted

marseille
vs
southampton

marseille
vs
southampton

don't have any other info

OTELL0

Pro Karter
Jul 5, 2014
Game 1:

CJMaestro25
Southampton

vs

OTELL0
Udinese

Game 2:

CJMaestro25
Southampton

vs

OTELL0
Udinese

Sorry I lost the game stats...

Lewis_Tids

F1 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Lewis_Tids
Borussia Monchengaldbach
vs
Udinese
OTELL0

Scorers:
Borussia Monchengladbach: Arango x1, Herrmann x1
Udinese: Fernandes x1, Muriel x1

What a game that was, I had lots of open chances in the first half but just couldnt get any to go in, the OTELL0 goes on a counter attack and scores from it.

But I had one last break in ET of the 90 minutes and couldnt get it close enough to the corner of the goal.

GG OTELL0. Good luck for the remainder of the season :)

Relezy

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 31, 2014
Karlm1994
AJAX

VS

UDINESE
OTELL0

Scorers:
AJAX: Bojan x 3, L. Schone x 2, V. Fischer x 1, D. Blind x 1

Well feel bad in the end but goal difference and golden boot are important. my front three were lethal. 9.7 ratings for bojan, schone and fischer. Everytime they got on the ball they were hurting udinese

AJAX V UDINESE

14 Shots 6
10 Shots on target 4
48 Possession 52
1 Corners 1
71 Shot accuracy 66
78 Pass accuracy 76

Man of the match: L. Schone

OTELL0

Pro Karter
Jul 5, 2014
Game 1:

InfamousVader
Atletico Mineiro

vs

OTELL0
Udinese

Game 2:

InfamousVader
Atletico Mineiro

vs

OTELL0
Udinese

Last edited by a moderator:

InfamousVader1997

Formula Karter
Jul 6, 2014
I think you'll find OTELL0 that the second game score was 2-1 to you. My game froze after the game finished so I had to quit. Don't put incorrect scorelines on in future please.

In the first game my goalscorer was Ronaldinho an the second game was Jo. I don't know who your scorers were OTELL0.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

II OASIS I

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
I think you'll find OTELL0 that the second game score was 2-1 to you. My game froze after the game finished so I had to quit. Don't put incorrect scorelines on in future please.

In the first game my goalscorer was Ronaldinho an the second game was Jo. I don't know who your scorers were OTELL0.

Changed it for you

OTELL0

Pro Karter
Jul 5, 2014

Sorry i did not mean to do so.. I wrote the results a while later and in the match history it was 3-0 and I was almost sleeping and didn't think about it... Promise I won't make that mistake again. GG

Reactions: II OASIS I