PS4 - Doesn’t leave space and I go into the wall | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Doesn’t leave space and I go into the wall

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joglar

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 20, 2018
Platform + League: PS4 F2
League Coordinator: @Tactician109
Date: 14/4/2019 Australia, Race
Members Involved: @99Pipmatt
Description: We were fighting, I made the switchback with a better exit, I had my nose side by side but it looks like he didn’t see me, because he didn’t leave space and he closed me into the wall, with front wing damage.
Evidence:

99Pipmatt

F1 Sponsored Driver
Mar 2, 2017
There was no room for you to attempt to go round the outside, I already had the corner. I think personally you should’ve backed out of it as the gap you had was basically gone

Joglar

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 20, 2018
There was no room for you to attempt to go round the outside, I already had the corner. I think personally you should’ve backed out of it as the gap you had was basically gone
Yeah it’s obvious that the best was to back out but there was a car behind and I had small front wing damage from a previous incident so I couldn’t. You should have see me

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have reviewed the footage and are classing this as a racing incident. @Joglar was not far enough alongside to warrant space here and should have backed out of the move. No further action will be taken here.

@99Pipmatt @Tactician109

Reactions: 99Pipmatt
Status
Not open for further replies.