DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
AOR Oceania PS4 F1 League - Season 14
Driver Introduction Thread

AOR AUS banner.png

Hey and welcome to the AOR F1 Leagues!

Use this thread to introduce yourself to your fellow competitors for the coming season!

Some general questions you can answer to get the ball rolling:

1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)

2. What's your previous league racing experience?

3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?

Feel free to add anything else you feel like sharing as well.

We wish you all the best of luck for the season ahead and hope you will get to have some clean and enjoyable racing on track!

Matty5g

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 2, 2018
1. Who are You?: Matthew, 13, dual citizen, wheel
2. What's your previous league racing experience?: None what-so ever
3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?: To finish every race and try to be in the the points at most events.

Last edited:

Dubzzy__

S1 AOR PS4 Oceania F1 Champion
Jan 23, 2014
1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
Daniel, 20, Aussie , controller

been league racing since f1 2012, raced in alot of leagues since, im hoping this one can be the most competitive yet
1st

bananajosh1

F1 Race Winner
Aug 6, 2016
1. Who are you? Josh, 18, Australia, Pad

2. What's your previous league racing experience? F1 2016 PS4 Rookie League and I got 1 podium and that's it

3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead? 5th or 8th

LoafMeat1

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 9, 2018
I'm going to be honest, this is my first racing league ever ahaha

Kristian Mizdrak, 15, Australian and I use a pad

No, but I am a karter

Honestly? Not to come last, and to make this the stepping stone forward for next season.

VTi-DOHC

1-time AOR PS3 F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
1. Who are you?
Real name is Kevin, from Ireland and living in Singapore since 2015, 29 going on 30.

When I was back home I raced in season 3,4 and 5 from F1 2010 to F1 2012. I was the season 5 F1 champion, although more through circumstance of some very fast drivers dropping out mid way through the season.

I'm in between jobs at the moment, so I'm just hoping to have a good battle at every race.

InfiniteMarch96

Formula Karter
Sep 7, 2017
My name March Trisandi, 21 from Indonesia, I'm racing on controller
None, I'm just starting to enter a couple of league this year and haven't complete a season yet
To improve with no assist, my goal at least within 1sec of front runner and to improve my racecraft as well

SirLJB_

Pro Karter
Dec 10, 2017
My real name is Lachie, I'm 18 years old, and I'm from Geelong, Australia. I race on the controller, although one day I'd like to use a wheel (if I can afford it!)

I don't have a lot of league racing experience. I first started in 2016 in PlayStation Racing League (PRL) and I raced in that for 3 seasons. It was renamed to Aussie Sim Racing (ASR) for a little while, then turned back to PRL midway through season 3, in which I accumulated 6 wins total throughout the 3 seasons racing.

Since I'm starting towards the end of the current AOR season, I'm just hoping to gain some experience, get to know the drivers, and have some fun battles as I'm not in a championship battle. If I get a seat next season, I hope to get a few podium finishes, maybe a win if lucky, and overall have some great battles with everyone and just enjoy my racing.

Reactions: Dubzzy__