Drivers looking for Teams | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Drivers looking for Teams

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Merlin Cooper

GP2 2nd Driver
Nov 2, 2017
Hey guys, another season is starting. And I thought a thread to team-up for the season would be a good idea ;-)

Driver looking for team:
- Merlin Cooper, Car tbd.
- Stephan Kamke, Car tbd.
<
- Steven Brumfield (@causa45), Ferrari
- Daan Aalpoel, @RiotOfRock, Porsche

Drivers teamed up:
Merlin Cooper, Stephan Kamke (Ferrari), Team name will be unveiled soon ;-)

Last edited:
Reactions: Stephan and Marvin

Stephan

AOR iRacing GTE S3 AM Champion & Former S-Mod
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
also looking to team up, hopefully someone around my pace, looking to attend all races.
ideally same car, but still testing which one to drive.

Merlin Cooper

GP2 2nd Driver
Nov 2, 2017
also looking to team up, hopefully someone around my pace, looking to attend all races.
ideally same car, but still testing which one to drive.
Would be happy to team-up with you @Stephan. Although the an AM only team can not be expected at the front of the ranking list with this season's rules.

Stephan

Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
Would be happy to team-up with you @Stephan. Although the an AM only team can not be expected at the front of the ranking list with this season's rules.
so, no chance of beating my team mate :D

Not expecting to run up front in the team championship, all I care for is to beat @Niclas Domino :)

I might want to run a little bit a fun/meme car again.

Not sure on car choice yet, quick 20min in each of the 4 cars on Imola narrows it to Porsche vs. Ferrari with a preference on the Ferrari.

Merlin Cooper

GP2 2nd Driver
Nov 2, 2017
so, no chance of beating my team mate :D

Not expecting to run up front in the team championship, all I care for is to beat @Niclas Domino :)

I might want to run a little bit a fun/meme car again.

Not sure on car choice yet, quick 20min in each of the 4 cars on Imola narrows it to Porsche vs. Ferrari with a preference on the Ferrari.
Well isn't your team mate the first one you need to beat :p
Even if we are in the same team we can race each other - but obviously we will not hold each other up if @Niclas Domino is around ;)

causa45

Premium Member
Premium Member
Nov 2, 2019
I'm looking for a team, @Stephan, wanna go all German? :p

Edit: Will be using the Ferrari.
Edit 2: We could call the team Stefan GP. (F1 insider ;) )

Last edited:
Reactions: Stephan

Stephan

Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
Well isn't your team mate the first one you need to beat :p
Even if we are in the same team we can race each other - but obviously we will not hold each other up if @Niclas Domino is around ;)
No chance to beat you, you're quite a bit quicker then me, and consistent. your target will likely be @Argon
I tend to just talk to my team mate, and whoever is quicker goes by, bets are off in the final lap.
I'm looking for a team, @Stephan, wanna go all German? :p

Edit: Will be using the Ferrari.
Edit 2: We could call the team Stefan GP. (F1 insider ;) )
Merlin is Austrian, so, yeah, see your point on language - Different language, similar but different :D

I'd be honestly happy to team up with either of you!

Would be cool to be in the same car and get a fun livery, but I'll only get some more testing in by the weekend (will probably have a car choice by Sunday)

Edit: I'd actually love to race again as ACME racing, with an adaptation of this epic livery for the Ferrari or Porsche:

:D

Last edited:

Marvin

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 6, 2016
Is there aloud to have a team with ferrari and porsche?
That's allowed. You don't have to drive the same car, just make you have matching liveries.

Reactions: mancSLO

Stephan

Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
decided to team up with @Merlin Cooper. Hope you don't mind @causa45 !
Reasoning is, that our pace currently is quite close, and we're hopefully in the same class. We've been also battling the same drivers, so there's a good benefit of teaming up. Hope you don't mind, and hope you'll find a team mate.

Reactions: Merlin Cooper

causa45

Premium Member
Premium Member
Nov 2, 2019
That's fine, I will be racing for the Raptor Racing Team then. :)
Edit: I am actually looking for a person who wants to team up with me in the Raptor Racing Team ORANGE team now, as I am currently the only driver in that team. Anybody willing to join?

Thanks!

Justin || Taz

F1 Senna Equivalent
Dec 27, 2016
Edit: I'd actually love to race again as ACME racing, with an adaptation of this epic livery for the Ferrari or Porsche:

:D
I am glad you still love this livery haha

Reactions: Stephan

Streaky09

Pro Karter
Jan 19, 2020
Hey guys,

as the next season arrives and hoping for full season seat, i like to join a team aswell as I've never bin in one. hoping for a team that also drives the Ford GTE as it is the only car that i drive (don't have time to train other cars ) so i can learn more and get faster with it. Who will except this pleb?:)