PS4 - DTM S2 Interest poll | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 DTM S2 Interest poll

Would you sign up for a second season of DTM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
As some of you will be aware I wasnt planning on doing a second season of DTM but over the last week quite a few people have expressed an interest in doing another season. Im slightly sceptical as the numbers have been very low for most of S1 so I just need to get an idea of how many people would actually sign up for a S2. :)

@Hunt_I24I @chris130256 @pete day @Newy656 @Rexuz @Jthorn97 @clarky_110 @Tigerkart_22 @iSuperScrub @mpc-v1 @Milligan @BeMu @C-FOGARTY @pcsolima @Griff1894 @Justin Heun @Astrit Arsllani @Play4Stefano @rickwales @Trux @Bankai_Bullett

Tigerkart_22

AOR Podcast Quiz Multiple Winner
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2014
I probably won't be doing another season. Don't have any motivation for Project CARS anymore to be honest

• Informative
Reactions: iJokeri22

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Dont play any other Racers apart from D.Rally & project CARS, So an obvious Choice for me . :wideyed:;)

chris130256

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Can't say for sure. Most likely be racing F1 2016 but as I haven't tried the game yet I don't know if I'll enjoy it?

• Informative
Reactions: pete day

BeMu

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 10, 2016
Whilst I've had some good racing, I just don't enjoy the game anymore so I won't be interested in S2.

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
I mean guys .As this is an interest thread for just us guys that are currently racing in DTM ,And i know that some or most of you are Switching to another Racer when GT3 and DTM have finished up this Season.Some switched early.Lol . And abandoned GT3 & DTM Leagues respectively . Coz they Couldn't be arsed in completing a championship. (n) I hope a Rushed Decision isnt considered or hinges on feed back on here with just a handful of racers.When we know very well that most are going to be switching Leagues anyhow .;) What Does the Rest of AOR members WANT TO DO? .Bet most dont even know there has even been a DTM champs Running .Or probably wont get to hear OR :watching: see anything regarding Owt to do with a possible Season 2 in DTM. Dont think your giving it much chance to follow on . There are still plenty of P.Cars Racers.And some dont like the idea of racing on boring tracks with an overpowered Dyson Hoover . Like myself . :wideyed: But if it Doesn't get any exposure ,it dont stand a chance anyhow . But people creating Apathy regarding p.Cars ,coz they have found a new love with another Racer isnt very sporting either ,ive seen this alot in P.CARS threads recently and is a childish response and is a Disappointment . :facepalm: Hope it continues DTM ,or a NEW class is FORMED for something else to Race .
If it Doesn't .So be it . ;):) Peace :finger: .Foggy.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Trux and pcsolima

pcsolima

2 times AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Dec 27, 2015
Hi agree with @C-FOGARTY

We should open this poll to the whole AOR community so everybody can participate and, with that, this class have more drivers.

• Agree
Reactions: FOGGY #7

clarky_110

F1 1st Driver
Jun 7, 2015
not sure yet, going back uni next week, wudnt mind a league to race in but won't be taking it too serously as won't have time to practice, if we can get a full Grid I'll be more likely to join cos 8 drivers is boring

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
  • Agree
Reactions: pcsolima

Rexuz

GP2 Test Driver
Nov 22, 2015
My mates from a previous league I was in did some practice with me and @iSuperScrub ahead of Catalunya and they were really excited to join S2. Haven't talked to them since tho. I'll check when I get home from work.

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Not really .But it needs exposure on AOR 1st and foremost . Like the F1 League has . You know .Put a post up in news section and promote it a bit . Might be a good idea .Pls .:);)
ATM I think it would just get buried by all the F1 stuff.

My mates from a previous league I was in did some practice with me and @iSuperScrub ahead of Catalunya and they were really excited to join S2. Haven't talked to them since tho. I'll check when I get home from work.
Just what we need more fast swedes lol.

hmmm changed my mind, i'd really like a change of car , like indy car? and i'll only do DTM if full grid
Well you joining would be 1 closer to a full grid. ;)