PS4 - End of season awards | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 End of season awards

joshualuke1993

S14 AOR PS4 F6 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
As we have our final race tonight I thought it would be best to have the end of season awards.

You cannot vote for yourself

Fastest Driver - (The driver who you think is the fastest over one lap)

Best Qualifier - (Not necessarily the fastest, but the person who always gets the most out of their car in qualifying)

Most Consistent Driver - (The driver you think is always performing at or above their skill level)

Cleanest Driver - (The driver who you would most trust going side by side and both drivers coming out clean)

Best Overtaker - (The driver who would never seem to be able to get stuck in traffic and always seemed to overtake from next to no opportunities)

Best Defender - (The driver who always seemed to keep faster drivers behind even if they shouldn't have been able to)

Best Under Pressure - (The driver who never seems to crack under pressure, whatever you throw at them they just don't seem fazed)

Unluckiest Driver - (The racing gods clearly didn't like this driver this season and they couldn't catch a break)

Best Race - (The race which was the most exciting)

Best Single Race Performance - (The driver who got more out of the car than they should have done at a single race)

Driver of the Season - (The driver you think was the best over the course of the season)

Surprise of the Season - (The driver which surprised you the most, whether in a positive or negative manor)

Funniest Driver - (The driver which makes you laugh)

Driver to watch out for - (The driver that has potential but hasn't really shown it all yet)

Any last comments - Any final comments

@Joost @Wimstradamus @SaMadhi_ @Haze @Big-Kid-Daddy @Oner Schumacher @Obsession @Rick_motogp_35 @blake300892 @Donks @Junybean463 @Hobbit @Giinis @Anton Mineev

Joost

Premium Member
Premium Member
Apr 13, 2016
Well, I will start.
Fastest Driver - easy this one, @joshualuke1993

Best Qualifier - also, @joshualuke1993 as I see how fast this guy is in the Q.

Most Consistent Driver - (The driver you think is always performing at or above their skill level)

Cleanest Driver - This is a tricky one. There are a couple of guys who deserve this one. I'm not going to make a choice here.

Best Overtaker - @Donks

Best Defender - @Wimstradamus

Best Under Pressure - @blake300892

Unluckiest Driver - @Hobbit

Best Race - Abu Dhabi this year. A lot of battles.

Best Single Race Performance - (The driver who got more out of the car than they should have done at a single race)

Driver of the Season - @joshualuke1993

Surprise of the Season - @SaMadhi_

Funniest Driver - @Haze

Driver to watch out for - @Wimstradamus

Any last comments - Hope to see you all next season.

Reactions: joshualuke1993

Donks

F1 2nd Driver
Jan 6, 2015
Ooooo. Like the oscars....

Here’s my view...

Fastest Driver - Easy, is now performing 2-3 leagues above himself and am grateful for taking the admin role @joshualuke1993

Best Qualifier - simple, @joshualuke1993 with 14 poles who can argue.

Most Consistent Driver - for me @Oner Schumacher just pips @Wimstradamus for consistency.

Cleanest Driver - Going to go with @Joost who I’ve not seen make many bad decisions in his races. There are a few that could be chosen for this one though, and a few obviously not :eek:

Best Overtaker - will have to go with @joshualuke1993 for this as his pace makes him impossible to defend against, if you ever manage to be in front of him. He’s always flown past me.

Best Defender - Easy one for me, @Wimstradamus... drives on the button and a really tough driver to pass, even when you change your laps hot points he has always manage to react

Best Under Pressure - @Wimstradamus again, consistent even when you have a second a lap on him.

Unluckiest Driver - Easy, my team mate @blake300892. Lost so many points this season. Luckily he has a team mate like me to carry us to 2nd in the constructors :cigar:

Best Race - Belgium. So many swings and lost a podium overcooking final corner. Last race in Yabadabadoo was fun though as well as US and Mexico.

Best Single Race Performance - tough one but @Obsession in Brazil springs to mind.

Driver of the Season - Simple, @joshualuke1993 has creamed it this year, well done.

Surprise of the Season - All those that quit, don’t get it :unsure:

Funniest Driver - Errrmmmm. You’re all a PITA :D Not enough chat this year and due to low attendance irregular practise socials. Hope next season to get to know a few more as usually there is more banter in the socials with chat. Quietest season I’ve ever had although I’ve had a mare with my headset as it keep given bad distortion and can’t figure out why. Blooming turtle beach elite 800 as well :mad:

Driver to watch out for - @Obsession

Any last comments - Thanks to those that stuck with it, those that didn’t jog on and hope the admins keep to the black flagging for drop outs as it spoils it for all. Special thanks to the admins and organisers and hosts for giving the most valuable thing they have for free....their time, really appreciated. And guess I’ll get used to running in the back half again next season, which is cool as long as the leagues are closer....