PC - End of Season Message | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC End of Season Message

Beyond

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Well guys it's come to that time again, another game another season over and another champion has been crowned. Congrats to @BergheVonTrips for a dominant season taking home the Split 1 Championship which we can all agree he was the best and most consistent driver on the field, something we all want to achieve no doubt.

This game as we all know has got it's fair share of issues and faltered with not only our league but with many other leagues causing multiple issues we thought to be a thing of the past. But like always the AOR drivers come out strong and do the best with what we have been given and I think we can all agree we have all had some great moments of racing. A standout moment for me would be with Brazil for the few laps I was able to drive going side by side with @RyanL83 and @PaulB1991 waiting for a moment to pounce, a great moment on the track which is what it's all about!

Most improved driver for me since I have been your Coordinator has to be @RC_MoNsteR_99 with some awesome drives gaining good solid points and podiums someone I think to watch out for for future seasons. Great drivers from @PaulB1991 also has to be noticed another driver always lurking around when he wants to be fast he can.

Special mentions have to go out to first of all @Andrei Codreanu for hosting the first half of the season as coordinator I think we should all take the time to say thanks for his effort whilst also racing in two leagues, its something I know I wouldn't be able to do. Another special thanks to @Marco FD who is now an ex Champion ;) but either way as a reserve driver who kept turning up week on week helping with the numbers even though he hated the game.

In closing, I want to say that I didn't want this season at all but it turned out manageable and we coped and like always made the best of what Codies churns out at us. I will say I am proud to now say I managed the top Split of the PC after usually being in the second split it's always a nice goal for me to think I drove in the top split.

I hope you all enjoyed the racing and battles, remember to look out on the forums about the 2016 league, we will be planning test races to see how the game is. Always remember it's the community that makes AOR the place to be and that's down to you guys, thank you for racing this season and we hope to see you all again soon!

It's a goodbye from me,
Beyond,
Your fearless lazy leader.

BergheVonTrips

2-time AOR PC Split 1 Champion
Jun 22, 2015
Thanks for the kind words, Beyond. I'm surprised we managed to get such a decent season out of this game. It was a pleasure to race with you guys, all the best for F1 2016! :)

• Agree
Reactions: Beyond

Former user1

Banned Users
May 4, 2014
Well guys it's come to that time again, another game another season over and another champion has been crowned. Congrats to @BergheVonTrips for a dominant season taking home the Split 1 Championship which we can all agree he was the best and most consistent driver on the field, something we all want to achieve no doubt.

This game as we all know has got it's fair share of issues and faltered with not only our league but with many other leagues causing multiple issues we thought to be a thing of the past. But like always the AOR drivers come out strong and do the best with what we have been given and I think we can all agree we have all had some great moments of racing. A standout moment for me would be with Brazil for the few laps I was able to drive going side by side with @RyanL83 and @PaulB1991 waiting for a moment to pounce, a great moment on the track which is what it's all about!

Most improved driver for me since I have been your Coordinator has to be @RC_MoNsteR_99 with some awesome drives gaining good solid points and podiums someone I think to watch out for for future seasons. Great drivers from @PaulB1991 also has to be noticed another driver always lurking around when he wants to be fast he can.

Special mentions have to go out to first of all @Andrei Codreanu for hosting the first half of the season as coordinator I think we should all take the time to say thanks for his effort whilst also racing in two leagues, its something I know I wouldn't be able to do. Another special thanks to @Marco FD who is now an ex Champion ;) but either way as a reserve driver who kept turning up week on week helping with the numbers even though he hated the game.

In closing, I want to say that I didn't want this season at all but it turned out manageable and we coped and like always made the best of what Codies churns out at us. I will say I am proud to now say I managed the top Split of the PC after usually being in the second split it's always a nice goal for me to think I drove in the top split.

I hope you all enjoyed the racing and battles, remember to look out on the forums about the 2016 league, we will be planning test races to see how the game is. Always remember it's the community that makes AOR the place to be and that's down to you guys, thank you for racing this season and we hope to see you all again soon!

It's a goodbye from me,
Beyond,
Your fearless lazy leader.
im still a champion just not the reigning one ;) @Dan Hawkins could you please change my banner to 2 time aor champion instead of reigning and grant @BergheVonTrips his deserved title, looking forward to challenging it from you next season mate to go for my 3rd :) overall it was fun with the people and im super glad were moving on to the new game, as a beta player i can say its different in a lot of ways to 2015 and its all for the better :).

Reactions: BergheVonTrips