Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Suzuka

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Former user1

Banned Users
May 4, 2014
i have to agree with what andrei said though turning parc ferme off can result in people changing the default setup, so the best way to go is running the quick setup

FisiFan91

AOR Founder
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
I agree with @Andrei Codreanu and @Marco FD that it would probably a good idea to lock the setup in the interest of fairness, but I also find it a bit silly to put out an ultimatum to not race if you don't get your way when this is just meant to be a non-serious race which doesn't really matter for anything :unsure:

Andrei Codreanu

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 12, 2014
I agree with @Andrei Codreanu and @Marco FD that it would probably a good idea to lock the setup in the interest of fairness, but I also find it a bit silly to put out an ultimatum to not race if you don't get your way when this is just meant to be a non-serious race which doesn't really matter for anything :unsure:
It's not about any ultimatum, but I shared my point of view to make things fair for everybody, rather than other to enforce their way of thinking or way to get a car into the apex due to weak brakes, but regarding this race you won't have to mind me, as I won't be able to attend, as some stuff for work got in the way which I need to handle right now, due to a certain deadline.

FisiFan91

AOR Founder
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
It's not about any ultimatum, but I shared my point of view to make things fair for everybody, rather than other to enforce their way of thinking or way to get a car into the apex due to weak brakes, but regarding this race you won't have to mind me, as I won't be able to attend, as some stuff for work got in the way which I need to handle right now, due to a certain deadline.
That's fair enough and I would hope that @Beyond considered the suggestion as it makes sense. But saying you won't race if it's not changed was taking it a bit far IMO.

But anyway, shame you can't make it now as it would have been nice to get to race you.