PS4 - END OF SEASON REVIEW | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 END OF SEASON REVIEW

Limaro_83

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 25, 2017
We’re finally here for the final week of the season and it would be great to here everyone’s end of season reviews.

• What was your hopes for the season and how has it gone?

• Your best performing race?

• Your most enjoyable/eventful race?

• Your most disappointing race?

• And will you be back next season?

@Nick-1054 @chris130256 @JimiRäikkönen @ramma @Wesley3071 @MJ7 @MrRobinhx @louielouie50 @Hunter17 @Jason007 @danio @chaingang123 @Salvo Failla @monkeymeg44 @Jari @KroNoS271 @xGATECRASHERx @Da Eagle @SEAN-GBR

Jari

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 16, 2016
-I didn't race the full season so what I was hoping for was just having some fun and gaining some experience.

-Driving wise prob my 1st and 2nd race. I've practiced those tracks a lot in the past.

-My first race, got the opportunity to overtake a lot of cars and thats why ive joined this league.

-Germany for sure, got disqualified with a few other people because of a gamebugg..

-If I get the chance I will certainly take part in the next season!

Limaro_83

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 25, 2017
• I was hoping for race wins and a title challenge. I got 1 win but my inconsistency has stopped me adding more, though the tier has improved a lot over the season.

• Bahrain, my first AOR win

• Hungary, multiple safety cars, 4 pit stops, nearly a lap down at one point and come home 5th!

• Austria, everything that could go wrong did and I think I nearly finished last, even my teammate beat that day :ROFLMAO:

• Definitely will be back, what else will I do with my Sunday nights??

louielouie50

Formula Karter
Sep 13, 2018
• I was hoping to get regular points and achieved this in the 1st half of the season; definitely been quicker over the second half but have combined this pace with more mistakes/DNFs, so need to find a better balance in future as more podiums/wins feel possible.

• Singapore. Despite crashing out from the lead at the end I was so quick all race until some late rain and for the first time felt I had the pace to win.

• Probably USA - a first lap wing change meant I had to come through the field and had lots of fun battling up to 6th and pushing until the finish. A bit sweaty by the finish though :D

• Baku - it rained, I used 3 front wings, drove around incredibly slowly and still managed to crash before the finish at about 10MPH!

• Absolutely! Hoping to see as many of you as possible on the same grid too.

MrRobinhx

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 14, 2017
- I don't have a hope. I just enjoy every race.

-Azerbajian Grand Prix. My first ever victory i AOR.

- Azerbajian. Because of the weather and the half of the field retired.

- Hungary, because i was Disqualified because i'm heading into the pit during Safety car.

- I have enjoyed this season, and i will be back nest season.

Jason007

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 9, 2017
  • My goal was to win a race. One last chance at Abu Dhabi.
  • P4 finish at Singapore. The car felt great and had a great qualy.
  • Most enjoyable event was the last lap at Spain. Last minute SC and chaos ensued at the restart.
  • Most disappointing would be Monaco. Favorite circuit only to get DSQ from a game bug.
  • Will I be back? Suuuuuuuuuure ;)

chris130256

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
- my goal was to get a win and have some great racing. I got 2 victories and plenty of exciting action over the season. Job done!

-the win in Canada was my best race.

-best performance was the Russian race. I came from a long way back to get 2nd.

-worst race was the home event at Silverstone. Leading, I c0cked up strategy and finished outside the points.

-I've got a busy summer so won't be racing 'till the 2019 game comes out.

Salvo Failla

Pro Karter
Aug 9, 2018
- I finished my first lap without assists on October 2017 and this is my first online season. So my goal was only one, experience. Every turn, every lap, every race for me was an opportunity to learn a new lesson;

- Belgium: After the first half of the race on dry conditions, the last laps was wet, I was very happy because with that difficult conditions I keep my posotion in TOP 10;

- Hungary: The craziest race of the season, I did 2 pit stops for my damaged front wing, but with some overtake and the help of the Safety Car I got a fantastic P7;

- Italy: Monza was my most disappointing race for an only cause, it was my home race and my goal was to do some point, but for a contact during the first lap I finished with a P13;

- I love F1, I love online races and I love AOR, so my goal for the next season is to use the experience of this season to drive a more competitive season.

ramma

Formula Karter
Aug 12, 2018

At the start I mostly wanted to get more comfortable racing against real people since I'd barely done it besides a little open lobby and some Gran Turismo. I was also hoping to improve overall and think I've done well at both goals, but there's always room for improvement. The final few races I was aiming for 5th in the championship, but MJ7 and I tied in the points, so he takes 5th for having a win as my highest finish is only 2nd.

Despite crashing out, probably Monaco. The tire situation on the track is strange in this years game, but it's by far my best track and I think my pace was showing that.

Probably Spain. It's not even a track I particularly like, but something clicked this year and it's the closest I came to a 1st. My tires just lasted forever, and I was able to push flat out basically the whole race which made for a really fun race constantly closing gaps.

Austria. Qualified 3rd, but knew something wasn't right during the formation lap when my car wouldn't stay straight and spun immediately in T1. In the replay I noticed my first stint tires didn't even show on the strategy graph either for their wear prediction, just a blank area for stint 1, then stint 2 as normal. Start of the race and sure enough rear left is instantly punctured and 100% wear, rear right over 80% and fronts around 60%. That was my race and good quali position down the drain before I even started all for a bug.

Absolutely! I had a great time and honestly don't know what I'll do in the mean time. Career mode seems so meh now.

I tried making a short full season highlight reel. I'm far from a pro video editor, and my software is a bit limited, but I think it turned out alright! (Copyright free music aside).

Limaro_83

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 25, 2017

At the start I mostly wanted to get more comfortable racing against real people since I'd barely done it besides a little open lobby and some Gran Turismo. I was also hoping to improve overall and think I've done well at both goals, but there's always room for improvement. The final few races I was aiming for 5th in the championship, but MJ7 and I tied in the points, so he takes 5th for having a win as my highest finish is only 2nd.

Despite crashing out, probably Monaco. The tire situation on the track is strange in this years game, but it's by far my best track and I think my pace was showing that.

Probably Spain. It's not even a track I particularly like, but something clicked this year and it's the closest I came to a 1st. My tires just lasted forever, and I was able to push flat out basically the whole race which made for a really fun race constantly closing gaps.

Austria. Qualified 3rd, but knew something wasn't right during the formation lap when my car wouldn't stay straight and spun immediately in T1. In the replay I noticed my first stint tires didn't even show on the strategy graph either for their wear prediction, just a blank area for stint 1, then stint 2 as normal. Start of the race and sure enough rear left is instantly punctured and 100% wear, rear right over 80% and fronts around 60%. That was my race and good quali position down the drain before I even started all for a bug.

Absolutely! I had a great time and honestly don't know what I'll do in the mean time. Career mode seems so meh now.

I tried making a short full season highlight reel. I'm far from a pro video editor, and my software is a bit limited, but I think it turned out alright! (Copyright free music aside).

Great video @ramma