• Le Mans Bugatti Circuit

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

BarryTRCTurner

Formula 4 1st Driver
Dec 9, 2018
Would anyone like to join me for an 1,30 hour race on Wednesday the 17th
Xbox only, I need an event to be streamed on my twitch,
Track options, spa, Nurburgring gp. Or Le Mans, Bugatti circuit.
@SmokingPuppy841 @PapaBear @IsaacS04 @Scooby Stevo @johnnyE6 @Murdo123 ?? Can one of you check with Danny as well I can’t find him.

@seppel165 if you know anyone that would want to be involved send them my way please.

Race Start= 8pm
Car= LMP2+GTE
Confirmed drivers
@BarryTRCTurner
@Alzaca420

Maybe drivers,
@SmokingPuppy841
@King Chip x
@Wheezy
@LCollins
@David Lopes

If you are on maybe list please comfrim your entry before 18:30 uk time tomorrow and leave your GT so I can add you to the lobby

Last edited:
Reactions: yannicnemeth

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
If we start earlier eg 7:30 Uk time I could probably do it. Also, if their are only a couple could we add some AI to increase the fun (maybe LMP2 + GTE, around 80 difficulty).

Reactions: BarryTRCTurner

LCollins

Pro Karter
Feb 22, 2017
I might be able to do it, but have never driven the LMP2 before and doubt I will have time for practice so might be slightly terrible...

BarryTRCTurner

Formula 4 1st Driver
Dec 9, 2018
@King Chip x the event will be at half 7 or 8. I meant I will comfrim final numbers and if the event is happening at half 6 tomorrow. So hopefully you can make it still. @LCollins dont worry it’s just a fun event but we still expect clean racing I will also be terrible though

BarryTRCTurner

Formula 4 1st Driver
Dec 9, 2018
So I’ve got 12 votes at the top of the page but only 2 comfrimed drivers, can you please let me know by 18:30pm if you can race. I will make adjustments to the start time if people need that. If there isn’t 8 people atleast racing then the event won’t take place.

ApexMaibom

AOR XB1 GT3 S12 T3 Champion
Jan 13, 2019
I'm on easter vacation, so wont be able to participate this time round, but LMP/GTE endurance would be very nice at some other point for sure :)(y)

Happy easter everyone