• No

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
Why not LMP2 as well?
16 player grid capacity on XB1.
We are unlikely to get exactly 16 Sign-UPS per tier so it may end up around 14.
A couple of people will miss each race so this is reduced to around 12.
A couple of DSCs or DNFs,inevitable over a 2 hour+ period reduces the field to around 10.
This would mean with 3 classes only around 3-4 people per class at most,not counting mid-season drop outs, resulting in dull races and no one on similar performance levels to one another.Any more than 2 classes isn't sustainable on consoles.

Reactions: RUSSELL WILS0N

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
Ok we will go ahead with this.My idea is unless this gets Official League status( @seppel165 ) we organise it in the community events.
Also, if this does get Official League status could I have some sort of Co-Ordinator role?

seppel165

AOR XB1 Assetto Corsa Porsche Cup S1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
We are currently planning a new league, which will be announced shortly. Stay tuned...

With the smaller grid these sort of multiclass endurance races won't atract that much interest. If you want to have some of these races, just organize a social. You are free to do so. Let me know if you need any help with these socials.

Reactions: ORAndersen

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
As this won't be an official league each round will be ran as a Community Event-but with a championship stretching throughout it and drivers requested, though not mandated, to use the same car each time.(I suggest the ability to use 2 different cars throughout the seas one).

BarryTRCTurner

AOR XB1 Radical SR3 RS Champion
Dec 9, 2018
You shouldn’t reinvigorate interest within this league either officially @seppel165 or the way you have suggested @SmokingPuppy841 i would love to do an endurance league on Xbox and I think I could convince of of the tier 4 guys

seppel165

AOR XB1 Assetto Corsa Porsche Cup S1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
As the game has too much problems with more then 12 drivers in a league there will be no Endurance league on consoles. I will try to organize some community races tho.