PC - Endurance Season 5 - Round 2 - Redbull Ring - 16/05/19 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Endurance Season 5 - Round 2 - Redbull Ring - 16/05/19

AndrexUK

2 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015

Event Information:
Date: Thursday May 16th (16/05/19)
Lobby opens: 19:20(PM) (UK time)
● Event starts: 19:30(PM) (UK time)
● Event format:
  • Qualifying: 15 minutes
  • Race: 2 hours
  • Time Acceleration: x1
● In-game time-of-day / Weather information:
  • Qualifying time: 16/05/19 - 21:00(PM) - Heavy Cloud
  • Race start time: 16/05/19 - 22:00(PM) - Heavy Cloud > Light Rain
Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Main Order:
DriverAttendance
1AndrexUK
2Beau
3BMW /// M-Power
4D.Brezancic
5Zenvoh
6Flaming Parrot
7Ulti
8Bezerka
9EVR Matt212
10SirBlastelot
11Louis
12Spudbuster7
13Backe Gabrielsen
14ScottV
15AarenInformed No-Show
16Dakuza
17Jardier
18Inkychris
19F4H MaR4uDer
20Kleinstein
21Mali Baco
22Minesco2
23Sgarky
24Mr. Van Ommen
25Col101
26dalking38
27LeoNTheSickOne
28Jarmo
29/CSR/ speedy.go
30o Coxon o
31Scott Burnett
32Smolda

Reserve Order:
DriverAttendance
1TicklishPickleWickle
2Beppo
3LoganInformed No-Show
4Royalt
5atlasgehirn424
6Chloe
7XeonskiInformed No-Show
8Col.McCoy
9XzweN
10Jordy van Oosten
11I_Barclaycard
12Portaa
13And0r
14krop
15MaCRacing13
16igor55
17TheGW
18NuunuMarkusInformed No-Show
19AshManDjango
20Lorentzen
21Andrew Harper
22DiHeidi
23Ravelic
24BlackPanther

Informed No Show's:
@Xeonski
@Logan
@aaren
@NuunuMarkus
@atlasgehirn424

Last edited:

AndrexUK

Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
Qual:

Race:

@Logan
Can you add your formation / accel zone images.
And make your magic spreadsheet show the reserve list please mate?

Cheers

Last edited:

Mali Baćo

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jun 17, 2018
Isn't it supposed to be 9 AM for qualy and 10 AM for the race?

ScottV

PC GT3 S9 Pro Champion
Feb 8, 2018
I won't be able to attend this race unfortunately. Work evening do. Enjoy the race.

Edit: @AndrexUK I will be able to attend now. If someone has already taken my place, don't worry.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: AndrexUK

Col.McCoy

F1 Triple Champion
May 26, 2016
So do I get this right:
I moved up on the reserve list, because I showed up.
The guys in front of me on the list, were already before me on the list and since they showed up, they keep their relative position.

If there is a confirmed no-show, there are no plans/ideas about putting a reserve driver with the same 'car class' in.. it will be just by reserve order?
Hence, it doesn't matter what car I drive? (LMPH GTE)

Logan

F1 2nd Driver
Aug 13, 2018
@Col.McCoy If you want to compete in the championship, you must remain in the same car the entire season. if you are okay with not earning championship points then you are more than welcome to compete in whatever car you wish.

As for the other part of that question, the grid will always be filled according to the reserve order regardless of who had previously dropped and what class they were in.

• Informative
Reactions: Col.McCoy

Xeonski

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 16, 2018
Hello, i can't be there for this one aswell as the next one (I will remember you in the next race thread), i'm too sick right now to make a two hours race.

Sorry about that.

• Sad
Reactions: Royalt and AndrexUK

AndrexUK

Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
Updated OP to show 24Hr format (but the PM part was a bit of a giveaway...)

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Updated OP to show 24Hr format (but the PM part was a bit of a giveaway...)
Yeah, the PM/AM system is fine with me, but when you have 10 PM in the race thread and then 10:00 in the calendar (which looks like 10 in the morning imo) then I'm sure you can understand why we were confused ;)
yep...lost time practicing for 10-12 h :oops:
Well temps are the only thing that's gonna change. Not a complete disaster mate. Perhaps some small setup tweaks but nothing major :p

D.Brezancic

F1 Champion
Mar 6, 2017
Yeah, the PM/AM system is fine with me, but when you have 10 PM in the race thread and then 10:00 in the calendar (which looks like 10 in the morning imo) then I'm sure you can understand why we were confused ;)

Well temps are the only thing that's gonna change. Not a complete disaster mate. Perhaps some small setup tweaks but nothing major :p
Not disaster, of course, practice is practice, always good. Just i little higher drop of temp during the rain. No change at all :)
And yes if its written 10h than its a 10 am. No problem for me too, but I saw calendar and just weather for race....so didn't look well at first post. But, please @AndrexUK correct calendar if needed, thanks.