PC - Endurance Season 5 - Round 2 - Redbull Ring - 16/05/19 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Endurance Season 5 - Round 2 - Redbull Ring - 16/05/19

Logan

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Aug 13, 2018
Not going to make this round. Headed out in a vacation for the next two weeks, so @AndrexUK you'll have to do standings this week! Remember that the reserve order for round 3 is shown on the round three page, same with the main order. You should be able to just copy and paste those table from the spreadsheet to the thread OP. Let me know if you need any help, I should be able to have access via my phone so I can respond to help.

Also is anyone interested in doing a lap round the track for @Yorkie065 to use in the stream? Would really love to have one GTE and one LMPH do it if possible. Please let me know if you would like to do it this week ASAP! The idea is to mimic what was done this season in the GT3 Tier 1 streams (Please use this as a reference). Much appreciated if someone can get me those laps. Will also need it done for the remaining races in the season as well so please let me know if you would like to do it in the future as well.

igor55

DiRT Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Aug 7, 2017
Not going to make this round. Headed out in a vacation for the next two weeks, so @AndrexUK you'll have to do standings this week! Remember that the reserve order for round 3 is shown on the round three page, same with the main order. You should be able to just copy and paste those table from the spreadsheet to the thread OP. Let me know if you need any help, I should be able to have access via my phone so I can respond to help.

Also is anyone interested in doing a lap round the track for @Yorkie065 to use in the stream? Would really love to have one GTE and one LMPH do it if possible. Please let me know if you would like to do it this week ASAP! The idea is to mimic what was done this season in the GT3 Tier 1 streams (Please use this as a reference). Much appreciated if someone can get me those laps. Will also need it done for the remaining races in the season as well so please let me know if you would like to do it in the future as well.
I'd be willing to do a lap for one of the next races, but I won't have time to do it for this round.

AndrexUK

2 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
I can probably do it for both LMPH / GTE if needed, but might be better to have someone that is actually fast to do it :p )
I'll record it, and send it and it can be used if you don't get a proper driver send a better version.

Do you just want the replay file, or a YouTube version?

Reactions: dalking38

AndrexUK

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
But, please @AndrexUK correct calendar if needed, thanks.
Hi, I had the graphics made for me, so I can't edit them I'm afraid, but we will go with whatever the calendar says for the rest of the season (ie 10:00 = 10:00, and not 22:00)
But please check the race thread info, to make sure they match, as there is a good chance I may forget :p

Reactions: D.Brezancic

Logan

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Aug 13, 2018
@AndrexUK I think a file you can upload to YouTube. I'm not sure what @Yorkie065 uses for streaming (OBS, X-split, etc.). Itll have to be up to him for what he wants.

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
if you have driven gte´s on wets in rain, you will know why whitelines are kinda useless :D
I've practiced a whole heap in the Vette in the wet (hey that rhymes) and apart from a few mistakes made I had no problem staying within white lines. It's just a matter of not taking as much speed through the corner :p

AndrexUK

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
@Yorkie065
Running the replay, the Drivers wheel was erratic as hell, so had to do either chase / dash cam.
Can send the replay file (just a 2 lap race) if that is more use?
GTE @ RBR: (Chase cam)

LMPH @ RBR (Dash Cam)

Yorkie065

SMS Representative
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AOR Commentator
Jan 19, 2014
The files would best be rendered as an MP4, uploaded to Goggle Drive for me to download from at the rendered quality to then use in OBS. For consistency and presentation sake, I'd also recommend them being done from the roof camera for both cars as the chase camera is super game'y, as is the cockpit camera tbf.

If the above is too much hassle then don't worry about it as I myself don't really have the time to do them myself, and if necessary I can easily do the hot laps during the qualifying session by picking out a random driver. My only problem is I have to hope that the driver completes the lap appropriately but the flip side of that is I can easily cover the qualifying session as I'm not having to wait for a video to end.

AndrexUK

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
:(
Not going to have any time to do anything for it for tonight I'm afraid :(

In fact, I may miss this race myself, as Thursday's are becoming a bit of a nightmare...
I will probably be available at about 7:45ish
So if I'm not there by then, can someone else build the lobby and get things going? (Logan is unable to attend this one)

If I'm too late, then I'll see if @Yorkie065 would like some company in the comm box?

AndrexUK

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
Tagging all drivers so that we can actually get a full grid tonight.
Reserves, PLEASE TURN UP!
Being a reserve is not a case of "I'll turn up if I fancy it" - You have signed up to race in the league! So honor that signup!

Don't think just because you are 'reserve #8'. that there is no chance for you to race!
We had empty spaces last race!
And if you turn up as a reserve, you will be given priority for future spots!

1 @AndrexUK / SCO
6 @Zenvoh / UK
10 @Bezerka / UK
13 @Louis / UK
16 @Spudbuster7 / UK
20 @aaren / Portuguese
24 @Jardier / Czech
25 @J Peaches / US
26 @inkychris / UK
28 @Kleinstein / Austrian
30 @Minesco2 / UK
31 @Sgarky / UK
35 @dalking38 / UK
36 @LeoNTheSickOne / Sweeden
37 @Jarmo / Sweeden
40 @Scott Burnett / Sco
45 @And0r / Ger
53 @NuunuMarkus / Danish
55 @AshManDjango / UK
57 @Andrew Harper / UK

GTE (26)

2 @Beau / UK
3 @BMW /// M-Power / Austia
4 @D.Brezancic / Serb
5 @TicklishPicklewickle / Danish
7 @Flaming Parrot / UK
9 @Ulti / South African
12 @SirBlastelot / Belgian
15 @I_Barclaycard / UK
17 @Backe Gabrielsen / Norwegian
19 @ScottV / UK
23 @dakuza / Finnish
29 @Mali Baćo / Serbian
32 @Portaa / UK
33 @Mr. Van Ommen / Dutch
34 @Col101 / UK
38 @/CSR/ speedy.go / Croatia
39 @o Coxon o / UK
41 @Smolda / Czk
42 @Royalt / South African
43 @atlasgehirn424 / Italian
46 @Chloé / Fra
47 @krop / Polish
48 @MaCRacing13 / UK
51 @igor55 / Belgium
52 @TheGW / UK
56 @Lorentzen_94 / UK

Undecided:

27 @F4H MaR4uDer / Spain
54 @Col.McCoy / UK

Reserves:

8 @XzweN / US
11 @EVR Matt212 / UK / LMPH
14 @Jordy van Oosten / Dutch
18 @Beppo / Ger
22 @Logan / US / LMPH/GTE / US
49 @Xeonski / Fra
58 @DiHeidi / Italian
59 @Ravelic / Fra / GTE
60 @BlackPanthor / Belgium
61 @AJLewis1988 / UK / LMPH

Reactions: Ravelic and igor55

AndrexUK

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
Final note (for now at least :p)

Please keep to your lines.
GTE's: Moving over to let an LMPH past, is more dangerous then sticking to your line. It's better to ignore the LMPH cars, and they can deal with passing you without you having to assist.
LMPH's be aware, that some GTE drivers may have a different line than you expect, so it may look like they are giving up the racing line, when they are not.
There are plenty of straights to pass on! Loosing 1/2 seconds is a lot faster than picking up damage / spinning off!

And for both classes, please follow the blue flag rules for same class lapping.
If you are being lapped by someone in the same class, you need to move over and let them past.