• Race: 2 hours
  • Time Acceleration: x5
● In-game time-of-day / Weather information:
  • Qualifying time: 30/05/19 - 15:00(PM) - Medium Cloud
  • Race start time: 30/05/19 - 16:00(PM) - Medium Cloud
Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Main Order:
DriverAttendance
1AndrexUK
2Beau
3BMW /// M-Power
4D.Brezancic
5Zenvoh
6Flaming Parrot
7Ulti
8Bezerka
9EVR Matt212
10SirBlastelot
11Louis
12Spudbuster7
13Backe Gabrielsen
14ScottV
15Aaren
16Dakuza
17Jardier
18Inkychris
19F4H MaR4uDer
20Kleinstein
21Mali Baco
22Minesco2
23Sgarky
24Mr. Van Ommen
25Col101
26dalking38
27LeoNTheSickOne
28Jarmo
29/CSR/ speedy.go
30o Coxon o
31Scott Burnett
32Smolda

Reserve Order:
1TicklishPickleWickle
2Logan
3Royalt
4atlasgehirn424
5Chloe
6Col.McCoy
7Beppo
8Xeonski
9igor55
10TheGW
11Andrew Harper
12XzweN
13Jordy van Oosten
14I_Barclaycard
15Portaa
16And0r
17krop
18MaCRacing13
19NuunuMarkus
20AshManDjango
21Lorentzen
22DiHeidi
23Ravelic
24BlackPanther
25AJLewis1988

Confirmed No Shows:
@Xeonski
@Minesco2
@TicklishPicklewickle
@/CSR/ speedy.go
@Scott Burnett

Last edited:
Reactions: Royalt

AndrexUK

2 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
Reserved for results

@Logan Can you do your thing with the formation / acceleration zones images please sir?
Thanks

===
Qually

Race

Last edited:

Col.McCoy

F1 Triple Champion
May 26, 2016
Do you have a reserve order as well?

Seeing last race, and being high up the list, it would finally make sense for me to practise.
Cause picking up a setup from TT and tweaking it one day before, is not the optimum preperation ;-)

Col.McCoy

F1 Triple Champion
May 26, 2016
Oh yeah and where in the league information/rules can I find that we are allowed to drive up to the penalty system of the in-game?

I can only still find:

1.4 Corner cutting/track extending

● Stay within the track boundaries with at least two tyres at all times. The track boundaries are defined by the white lines, NOT by the edge of the kerbs. Cutting corners, or extending the track, to gain an advantage is not allowed. Drivers found to be persistently breaking this rule will be penalised retrospectively.

AndrexUK

Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
Will try to have a look at the reserve order tonight!

I should maybe update the ruling with regards to the track limits being in-game limits!
Will try to remember to do this a well!

Thanks

Col.McCoy

F1 Triple Champion
May 26, 2016
Yeah would have been nice that this was communicated better.
I found it already strange how people constantly were so fast in Daytona through the chicane, but if you don't take any reserves for the official track limits, than I understand.
Same as for corner 1 and last 2 corners on the Red Bull GP

AndrexUK

Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
It was mentioned in the Redbull thread, and confirmed we are using in-game track limits, but yeah.

Col.McCoy

F1 Triple Champion
May 26, 2016
Yeah last race I at least noticed after a few laps ;-) and you guys said it during the race, so that was ok. Could take some more risk :)

Xeonski

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 16, 2018
People are probably training to pass as many car as possible in T1 and not to die after.

I can't be there for this one, Thuesday is a public holiday in France and i'm going to see my family, sorry.

• Informative
Reactions: AndrexUK

o Coxon o

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jul 17, 2016
To busy learning how to drive :ROFLMAO: what times everyone expecting for LMPH race pace wise?

Minesco2

Formula Karter
Nov 6, 2018
Won't be able to attend this weeks race as I have university exams on both the Wednesday and Thursday.

• Informative
Reactions: AndrexUK

AndrexUK

Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
@Col.McCoy
I'll try to get that added tonight.
But it shouldn't really matter, as all reserves should be practicing / turning up anyway. :)

Col.McCoy

F1 Triple Champion
May 26, 2016
Yeah wish it was that simple. I would have really loved to train hard for this one, but still injured, so still just one-footed and my parents are visiting.
But yeah, chances are very high ofcourse to join again :)

Reactions: Royalt and AndrexUK

Andrew Harper

Pro Karter
Aug 2, 2018
Will try and do some practice laps tonight. I also have an Indy 500 style RF2 race on Sunday (125 laps vs 200) so trying to make sure I get some laps in for both.

I also have a half marathon in a few weeks so trying to make sure I can complete that ok, lol :)

Jarmo

Pro Karter
Jan 12, 2019
@AndrexUK

I want to be replaced as a main LMPH-driver for the rest of the season. I can't find time and passion for Project Cars 2 atm, even with the win on Daytona RC.

The main reason I withdraw from the league: 80% of all the races I participate in, my game crash between qualifing and race. In the exact moment the scoreboard for qualifing is popping up, the game crashes. I joined RBR, qualified 2nd after LeoNTheSickOne, and then game shuts down without any error message, and as you know, impossible for me to rejoin.

PC:
i7-9700k
RTX2080
HTC Vive (SteamVR)
Windows 10

I've tried many things:
Verify PC2 files
Reinstalled PC2 and SteamVR
I have moved to new apartment, so new internet connection and placement for VR-sensors, same problem
Uninstall Avast Antivirus and then use the Windows Defender with exceptions for P2CARS.EXE and P2CARSAVX.EXE, did even try make exception for whole PC2-folder and also that one in Documents..
Sign out from Steam Friends
Update all drivers, even clean install for GeForce driver
Tried SteamVR in beta

I have bought PC2 through steam, so it's a solid copy of the game. But look at this:
My room-mate have PC2 and have never crashed before, when he tried my steamaccount and he also crashed. Everything pointing towards my steam account somehow??

If someone have any idea what I can do, and we get this fixed, I will ofcourse stay in the league, please write to me here, PM or Discord: Jarmo #6316.

My time is to valueable to handle this annoying thing, you know, practicing and dedicate to a qualifing, and then not be able to join race, so frustrating.. So for now on, please replace me! Sorry for this and also sorry if this is wrong forumthread.

• Sad

D.Brezancic

F1 Champion
Mar 6, 2017
Does game crashes to desktop or pc freezes? If crashes to desktop it could be sign of bad psu....or not enough power from it.