• Race: 2.4 hours
  • Time Acceleration: x10
● In-game time-of-day / Weather information:
  • Qualifying time: 11/07/19 - 17:00(PM) - Medium Cloud
  • Race start time: 11/07/19 - 18:00(PM) - Medium Cloud
Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

Formation lap will be run at 200kph max on the straights.
Down to 120kph at the start of Sector 2
Then down to 80kph at the formation point

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the
instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Last edited by a moderator:

AndrexUK

2 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
Reserved for results

Qually

Race

@Logan Can you guess what I need? :p
If you could also add the formation / accel zones into the social race thread as well, that would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: Royalt

AndrexUK

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
With a view to combat empty spaces in the race, we will be opening this up to any other AOR drivers.
This event will be posted on the Social race thread, inviting any interested drivers to join the race, without having to sign up to the league (last race anyway).

Anyone that has not signed up, will not score points, and will be reminded that league drivers are competing for points, and that although we are here to race, extra caution should be given when driving near league drivers!

Chloé

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 16, 2019
I’m dead with my M6 here... i hoped a bit of rain to lower the car performance gap but well... :cautious:

AndrexUK

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
I’m dead with my M6 here.
Oddly, I'm matching my Aston times with the M6, so I'm very tempted to take it (since it drives 150% better than the Aston)
However, I need a Dark livery or I can't see any text (since I'm a noob and drive hood cam), otherwise I could have teamed up.

AndrexUK

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
Formation lap will be run at 200kph max on the straights.
Down to 120kph at the start of Sector 2
Then down to 80kph at the formation point

Chloé

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 16, 2019
Time attacks are quite close but when it comes to race the aston has few advantages, lower weight so less fuel consumption and lower tyrewear. As a result the m6 needs more fuel and a bigger fuel tank (20L more than the for GT for example), meaning more time spent in the pit refueling (about 4-5s i think) and be a little more cautious about tyre management.

M6 advantages are easier to drive and good default setup so less time spent tuning and less mistakes in race.

Aston definitely is a good car but you need to spend sooooo much time to set it up :cautious:

Edit: @AndrexUK we can still team up even if it is not written somewhere

Reactions: AndrexUK

AndrexUK

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
Sure :) Will have a go at adjusting the view so I can run the same livery though!

/CSR/ speedy.go

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 17, 2019
Good to be back:D, had allot of work:cry:+family commitmets:sick:+gigs with my band:devilish::p-so just havent time for Imola-sorry petrolheads. Nice concept of pace car @Imola
@AndrexUK (y).
@least i secured my T300 with M8 bolts drilled on desk ROCK SOLID:cool:. Pace wise im in high 51/low 52s-but i can tell @BMW /// M-Power-u wont be bored like @Spa for half of race! Congrats on championship-u definitly deserve it:alien:(y) @Yorkie065 - Sicily vacation(nice:cool:) maby Targa Florio for pC3-got to dream,cant help it! Cant w8 for big race @Le Sarthe-hope for 32 grid.

Last edited:

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
First league race back from a month long vacation in the US and it couldn't have been a better place to get going again. Bring it on :cool:

Royalt

Formula 4 Test Driver
Feb 4, 2019
Wooo hooo, there is light at the end of tunnel, i am possibly going to make the this final round! Looking forward to all you crazies again!!!!

Reactions: D.Brezancic

Mali Baćo

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 17, 2018
Sadly I will have to miss this round, the one that I was looking forward the most. I'd like to thank everyone for a good season and to @AndrexUK and co. for setting up and running this league.

I wish you a clean race and great time out there. See you elsewhere!

Bezerka

Pro Karter
Apr 23, 2016
Should be able to make this race, looking forward to racing here after last seasons good race with yorkie. Shame that only lasted until about 2 minutes to go handing him the championship with a lap to go. Ah well **** happens, ill be after a better result this time

• Funny

Alstevens83

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
May 12, 2019
Random thought(s), with the none league racers joining in, would they be considered Pro-Am or Gentlemen racers? Also, if someone who jumped into this as a community race, decided that this was an awesome experience and want to sign up for next season's series, would this help towards the qualification or would the normal time trials be required... Just asking for myself lol (If not then that's ok, just thought)