PC - Evaluation Race #2: 16th September 8PM UK (Multiple Lobbies) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Evaluation Race #2: 16th September 8PM UK (Multiple Lobbies)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
SIGN-UPS CLOSED FOR TONIGHT as we have exactly 2 full lobbies.

Anyone else needing to do the evaluation races, head over to the race threads for Sunday or Monday - or wait until next weekend.

We'll make another post soon about who will be in which lobby and who will be hosting.

Ycoms

Double AOR iRacing GTE Champion
Mar 4, 2015
We made the splits for tonight, roughly based on so that we have 2 lobbies which are relatively close on pace together. Obviously some new drivers we don't know the pace of yet and they've gone into Lobby 2 by default.

Lobby 1 - 20 drivers:
Host: @FisiFan91 (Stean Name: AOR Fisi)
Drivers:
@Ycoms
@FisiFan91
@RigorousTiger
@N1kmido
@_hN
@Marek
@Raven
@Marco FD
@Kez
@ramdrop
@Qélon
@Morvic
@ImpulsiveRacer (Steam ID: SDL ImpulsiveRacer)
@Slickk
@maxafc46
@RBK
@Snarf Snarf
@iZi (Steam ID: _Pwnage_111)
@SuperRace_PL (Steam ID: REJSU)
@B4sti

Lobby 2 - 19 drivers:
Host: @H_pro1
Drivers:
@yoan97222 (Steam ID: Yoan Chodema)
@kaneshka.gupta (Steam ID: GuptaMan)
@TheEpicSnowWolf
@KurvZ
@Putttee
@Kreosteijn
@Kremaaa
@Scott_Aitchison
@VARD (Steam ID: vardlein)
@Skatie
@PwVsVipeR
@djrabes
@Fersiphion
@R.A.J.
@Aaron Shum (Steam ID: getshum)
@FiveStarHeaven (Steam Name: [email protected])
@TwoFiftySix
@Ely'
@H_pro1

Last edited by a moderator:

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Couple of notes for everyone:

- Remember to take screenshots of your race director screen after the race, showing all of your lap times throughout the race, so that you can include this in your sign-up post.

- Please don't press "advance" on the results screen after the race as people need time in order to sort their screenshots. Press "quit" instead to leave the session once you're done, as this should not initiate the countdown times unlike pressing advance.

- Note that we have our Discord server which can be used for voice chat during the event if you want. There's no requirement to be in there for this race, but it can be cool to have some chatz before & after the race. Lobby 1 can use the Split 1 room and Lobby 2 the Split 2 room.

And ofc, good luck & have fun!

@Ycoms @RigorousTiger @N1kmido @_hN @Marek @Raven @Marco FD @Kez @ramdrop @Qélon @Morvic @ImpulsiveRacer @Slickk @maxafc46 @RBK @Snarf Snarf @iZi @SuperRace_PL @B4sti @H_pro1 @yoan97222 @kaneshka.gupta @TheEpicSnowWolf @KurvZ @Putttee @Kreosteijn @Kremaaa @Scott_Aitchison @VARD @Skatie @PwVsVipeR @djrabes @Fersiphion @R.A.J. @Aaron Shum @FiveStarHeaven @TwoFiftySix @re1n @Ely' @H_pro1

Qélon

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Sep 15, 2016
Sorry if i cause inconvenience but i'm not feeling good to race tonight. I just tried doing some laps, but im feeling pretty sick and would be a danger to other drivers. If its ok ill just take part in one of the other evaluation races. If its not ill take part and try to be careful. @FisiFan91

• Informative
Reactions: FisiFan91

ImpulsiveRacer

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 28, 2017
Sorry guys I cant race like this, need to fix my graphic settings till next time.
And that wasn't even the darkest part of the track :) Could not spot any apexes.

20170916212440_1.jpg

RigorousTiger

rFactor2 Coordinator
Staff member
rFactor2 Coordinator
Jan 15, 2017
Sorry for any inconvenience caused. I wasn't able to practice at all for this race as I was busy and when I did want to practice, I had technical difficulties, which made me have to restart my PC, which then, for no reason at all, reset my wheel to 900 degrees, which I only noticed when going out of the pits. I had to leave the game and restart my PC as otherwise I'd just get a black screen when starting the game, even though I would be able to hear the game running perfectly fine. Then ofc the game put me on pole, which has happened to me before in similar circumstances. I instantly pulled to the side as soon as I could control my car as it was unfair to start on pole when I didn't even do qualifying. In the first stint I was mainly last, locking up as I was basically learning the track since I didn't even touch Bahrain in a while. I also felt like my setup was changed or something as I remember that when the last time I used it I barely ever locked up. In the 2nd and 3rd stint I was a little more comfortable but still something felt wrong and since I was last and at least 5 seconds behind the next person and around 2 seconds off the pace, I decided to retire. Since this race clearly didn't reflect my true pace/race craft may I participate in another evaluation race? @FisiFan91

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Sorry guys I cant race like this, need to fix my graphic settings till next time.
And that wasn't even the darkest part of the track :) Could not spot any apexes.

View attachment 27861
Seems pretty much the same as mine? Think that's just how the track looks in the sunset conditions - although I agree the lights next to the track should be working better lol

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Btw if anyone from Lobby 1 didn't manage to get their race director screenshots then let me know as I got all of them recorded

Reactions: H_pro1
Status
Not open for further replies.