PS4 - Evaluation Race #2: 16th September 8PM UK | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Evaluation Race #2: 16th September 8PM UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

danio

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 8, 2017
I'm too lazy to edit out the highlights so here's my full race with some colorful language. (Cover your ears kids(y))
"Blue flag blue flag" haha sorry mate @ELIT3_gam3boy think I was fast enough to keep going but eventually I let you go and You got dsq haha sorry matey again.

MatGranc

Formula Karter
Aug 24, 2016
Sorry for uploading this now but for some reason I wasn't allowed to upload files with Google Chrome. Using Internet Explorer to upload this so obviously I am late lol (excuse the Internet Explorer is slow joke xD)

This is what happened in lap one. I was hit from behind and pushed @Callum Phillips off the track. Sorry for that mate but it wasn't my fault. As can be seen from the video I was slowing down and a car pushed me from behind so my car speared forward. Almost lost the back end in the process but kept the car straight.

EDIT: Incident clearer on Kanelyanda's video

Last edited:

KaneIyanda

Reigning PS4 F4 Bottlejob
Premium Member
May 7, 2017
Sorry for uploading this now but for some reason I wasn't allowed to upload files with Google Chrome. Using Internet Explorer to upload this so obviously I am late lol (excuse the Internet Explorer is slow joke xD)

This is what happened in lap one. I was hit from behind and pushed @Callum Phillips off the track. Sorry for that mate but it wasn't my fault. As can be seen from the video I was slowing down and a car pushed me from behind so my car speared forward. Almost lost the back end in the process but kept the car straight.
You can see it in my video too mate

Reactions: MatGranc

Callum Phillips

Formula Karter
May 13, 2017

EDIT: Incident clearer on Kanelyanda's video
It's all good fella, was a good race well done

Status
Not open for further replies.