PC - Evaluation Race #2: Friday September 23rd 8PM UK | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Evaluation Race #2: Friday September 23rd 8PM UK

Sebi2a

Formula Karter
Sep 13, 2016
Ehm, if there is room, i'm in, but already did the first evaluation, so priority to others

Reactions: Putttee

Former user1

Banned Users
May 4, 2014
Count me in if possible
anyone signing up for todays race will have to settle for a reserve spot (because we only have 1 coordinator available today), so try to sign up for either saturday or sunday if you dont have a seat yet for todays race

Blue Monkey

Pro Karter
Jul 14, 2016
Steam: Blue Monkey (see my profile for more info)

Postedit: Just reading Marco FD's comment - problem is saturday is for me Arma 3 evening and sunday I have RL event. Thursday was RSR PCARS event. Fri is the only possibility for me.

• Informative
Reactions: Former user1

Former user1

Banned Users
May 4, 2014

Postedit: Just reading Marco FD's comment - problem is saturday is for me Arma 3 evening and sunday I have RL event. Thursday was RSR PCARS event. Fri is the only possibility for me.
add me on steam and i will see what i can do for you come race tonight since its full atm i can promise anything and considering theres more than 88 signups and 3 races we are bound to have a sweepup race as well.

JamieFoppele

Assetto Corsa Skin Creator
Jan 13, 2014
Drove a few online races earlier today, but my game keeps shuttering, as it did during the last social race I did. I tried lowering the graphics settings, disabled my custom liveries and also verified my gamecache just to be sure, but little did it help. I'd therefore "like" to withdraw me from the season 12 signup list, as racing like this is unfortunately impossible for me.
Good luck and have fun ;)

@Marco FD

Jens Maul

Formula 3 Test Driver
Apr 13, 2015

add me on steam and i will see what i can do for you come race tonight since its full atm i can promise anything and considering theres more than 88 signups and 3 races we are bound to have a sweepup race as well.
I am sick and I'd prefer to race Sunday. So @Blue Monkey , you can have my spot for tonight.

• Informative
Reactions: Former user1

PaulB1991

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jul 4, 2015
Drove a few online races earlier today, but my game keeps shuttering, as it did during the last social race I did. I tried lowering the graphics settings, disabled my custom liveries and also verified my gamecache just to be sure, but little did it help. I'd therefore "like" to withdraw me from the season 12 signup list, as racing like this is unfortunately impossible for me.
Good luck and have fun ;)

@Marco FD
I'm sure you have a nvidia card so if you do, go to the control panel and then the f1 2016.exe and change the power option to adaptive if it isn't already on it. Optimal power for some reason causes the stuttering as that's what it's been doing for me, hopefully that works for you Jamie ;)

• Informative
Reactions: JamieFoppele

JamieFoppele

Assetto Corsa Skin Creator
Jan 13, 2014
I'm sure you have a nvidia card so if you do, go to the control panel and then the f1 2016.exe and change the power option to adaptive if it isn't already on it. Optimal power for some reason causes the stuttering as that's what it's been doing for me, hopefully that works for you Jamie ;)
Thanks, I'll try it later today or tomorrow and see if there's still a free spot for the race on Sunday :)

Iceman46

3-time AOR PS4 F1 Champion
Jan 16, 2014
Can somebody please invite me? I've been online the whole time and have no invite?

My steam is Iceman46...

Knalliee

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Sep 3, 2016
I get a invite, I accept immidiatly and I it allready started ? Have been online since 19:00 UK time and now this.
Spectator mode...

Last edited: