PC - Evaluation Race #3: 17th September 8PM UK (Multiple Lobbies) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Evaluation Race #3: 17th September 8PM UK (Multiple Lobbies)

Status
Not open for further replies.

winchy33

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 22, 2017
I cannot make tonight as I'm stranded in the west country, have signed up for tomorrows race instead

Aug 16, 2017
I'm in!
Forum name & Gamertag: TheLazyLama

Just one question, I want to join the assists league and use medium traction control for example, should I turn it off for this evaluation race? Seeing as you'd like a good representation of my race pace in the assist league.

koldo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 28, 2017
If it´s still possible I am in as well (steam-ID: kampfkoldo)

n0body_

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jun 19, 2017
I'm in!

Just one question, I want to join the assists league and use medium traction control for example, should I turn it off for this evaluation race? Seeing as you'd like a good representation of my race pace in the assist league.
If you're thinking of signing up for the assist league, you don't need to participate in an evaluation race.

Fbyson

Formula Karter
Sep 6, 2017
do we have to be on discord or is it optional

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I'm in!

As @n0body_ pointed out, you don't need to do an evaluation race for the assist league, but we'd encourage all assist drivers to try racing without traction on this game because it is a great opportunity to make the switch.

Assist league placements will go on TT only. TC and ABS will be OFF in this lobby.

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
do we have to be on discord or is it optional
We can't force you but we believe it is a better experience if you do join. It helps for removing confusion on track and pre-race bantz in the lobbies are often unmissable.

It is free to use, lightweight and useful. The only reason we would say not to join is if your internet bandwidth is marginal for playing. Headsets, like wheels are optional purchases.

Aug 16, 2017
As @n0body_ pointed out, you don't need to do an evaluation race for the assist league, but we'd encourage all assist drivers to try racing without traction on this game because it is a great opportunity to make the switch.

Assist league placements will go on TT only. TC and ABS will be OFF in this lobby.
I see, but after trying a few laps without TC at Bahrein just now I think it will be no problem. I'm looking forward to racing more experienced drivers tonight!

scotchtape20

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 26, 2014
We can't force you but we believe it is a better experience if you do join. It helps for removing confusion on track and pre-race bantz in the lobbies are often unmissable.

It is free to use, lightweight and useful. The only reason we would say not to join is if your internet bandwidth is marginal for playing. Headsets, like wheels are optional purchases.
What channel to request to join for this race on Discord?

Kevin Kalt

Formula Karter
Aug 31, 2017
i would like to take part:
steam name: paulomat123
discord: paulomat

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.