XB1 - Evaluation Race #3: 17th September 8PM UK | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Evaluation Race #3: 17th September 8PM UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValiFusilli

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Sep 5, 2017
Pfff that's a relief then, although I'm 100% sure this was one of my worst races yet :-S

George16

Formula Karter
Apr 5, 2017
GG everyone! First quali we did was good for me, second was not so and bottled my final run...

So started like P13 and decided to go for the 1 stopper (Soft-Medium) after a few laps where I made a few positions and had good battles with @AMG Hamilton & especially @IS Testarossa 58 over the last part of the race where I was hanging on for dear life with third position!

LarsAlgera

Pro Karter
Dec 20, 2015
Very fun race for me, bottled quali and started 13th then got such a good start that I crashed. Recovered to about p8 when I had an unbelievable battle with @LarsAlgera for the last 6 laps which was very fun. Ended p6 due to others' pens which I'm very happy with (y)
indeed, great battle, but sadly I got in a lag incident that's why I was P9

Reactions: Jamie183

ValiFusilli

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Sep 5, 2017
Anyway GG guys to you all. First few laps I had a couple of great fights with some of you in the midfield. Then unfortunately trying to overtake some laggy car on the straight I yanked my wheel to hard in a move trying not to hit him. Had to continue the race from lap 13 onwards with the pad, which didn't work to well. Still was a great race, and looking forward to many more here!

Fredster332

S15 AOR XB1 F3 Champion
Sep 18, 2016
Very interesting race from my P.O.V. Qualified p10 which i wasnt happy with as i completely bottled my lap. One place off 11th to get free tyre choice which ultimately cost me a podium :(. Got up to around p4 before the first pit window then had a nice battle with @xJazah . @Knopels disconnected so i had p3 unfortunately @George16 and @IS Testarossa 58 were on one stops and that strategy was faster. Had a fun battle with @AMG Hamilton for p5 in the end but a fun and enjoyable race anyway :) Congrats to @NLR Evo on the win!

Last edited:
Reactions: xJazah
V

V6Racing

Agree, had amazing battles with @George16 and @Fredster332 throught the entire race :D Had a decent quail starting P3 but had a complete nightmare of a start which basically drop me down to last. I would like to apologise to my teammate in the race @Jamie183 for the start as I believe he went straight into me due to my poor getaway so sorry man for that. Anyway GG to @NLR Evo

Jamie183

XB1 F1 League Runner & S13 XB1 Assist 1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 18, 2016
Agree, had amazing battles with @George16 and @Fredster332 throught the entire race :D Had a decent quail starting P3 but had a complete nightmare of a start which basically drop me down to last. I would like to apologise to my teammate in the race @Jamie183 for the start as I believe he went straight into me due to my poor getaway so sorry man for that. Anyway GG to @NLR Evo
Yeah I did get caught with your start but it's OK, probably more my fault for not avoiding you :rofl:

IS Testarossa 58

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 6, 2017
Despite the disappointing qualification (p17) I risk strategy has 1 stop the first laps were very hot, a lot of incident was NARROWLY avoided but I managed to do the REMONTADA finally P4 with a nice battle with @George16 for the podium

Reactions: Jamie183

xJazah

GP2 Reserve Driver
Nov 11, 2014
I was hit on the first lap which threw me from 7th to 12th or 13th so I pitted early to avoid coming up to a train. First time doing a 50% online race on this game. The mediums are definitely not the right tyre choice. I enjoyed the racing with @Fredster332 though I was hoping his tyres would've fell off toward the end but too far in front. GG all nonetheless.

nemura

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Oct 12, 2016
I think there is a problem with blue flags. I had penalty with it but the car behind was even not close to overtake. If you don't want to have a penalty you need to stop the car practicaly loosing 2-3 seconds per lap...

Status
Not open for further replies.