PC - Evaluation Race #4: 18th September 8PM UK (Multiple Lobbies) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Evaluation Race #4: 18th September 8PM UK (Multiple Lobbies)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FisiFan91

AOR Admin
Staff Member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Couple of notes for everyone:

- Remember to take screenshots of your race director screen after the race, showing all of your lap times throughout the race, so that you can include this in your sign-up post.

- Please don't press "advance" on the results screen after the race as people need time in order to sort their screenshots. Press "quit" instead to leave the session once you're done, as this should not initiate the countdown times unlike pressing advance.

- Note that we have our Discord server which can be used for voice chat during the event if you want. There's no requirement to be in there for this race, but it can be cool to have some chatz before & after the race. Lobby 1 can use the Split 1 room and Lobby 2 the Split 2 room.

And ofc, good luck & have fun!

PS: As for the lobby host situation, I'll confirm within 15 mins before the race who will be hosting which lobby. If I can't find anyone else to how Lobby 2 then I will do that and @Ycoms will do Lobby 1, but we will see. EDIT: Might be that @Marco FD will be hosting lobby 2.

@Fehler3 @LambreX @OmegaIV @Michaelx99 @Qélon @RigorousTiger @Bereznay Dani @N1kmido @FisiFan91 @Ycoms @maxafc46 @koldo @Caffa @WarnTyre @Yuridiculous @Snarf Snarf @Daresco @Flirius @LalyGus @winchy33 @DavF0x @MAGNUSSEN @schumizeu @SpiZe @Skinner @Jonnard @Andrei Ivan @Mr AlcoN @SooSiaal @PwVsVipeR @Kvintin @Fersiphion

FisiFan91

AOR Admin
Staff Member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Last edited:

LambreX

Pro Karter
Aug 27, 2016
@FisiFan91 I can't make tonights race due to injuring my leg in a sports match today. Hopefully I can take part in another race in the next few days? , but tonight I have too much pain.

Bigboss

Pro Karter
Oct 9, 2016
hey is it okay for me to still join this race ?
last race I did okay but think I can do better.

FisiFan91

AOR Admin
Staff Member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
@FisiFan91 I can't make tonights race due to injuring my leg in a sports match today. Hopefully I can take part in another race in the next few days? , but tonight I have too much pain.
Ok man, that's a shame. Yes there will be races on Friday, Saturday & Sunday this week as well.

Hope you get better soon

LambreX

Pro Karter
Aug 27, 2016
Good to know, and thanks for your kind words :)

FisiFan91

AOR Admin
Staff Member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
hey is it okay for me to still join this race ?
last race I did okay but think I can do better.
Yeah I'll add you to Lobby 2. Please add @Marco FD to your friends list for an invite

Smu3l3y

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 16, 2016
i know its late but is there any chance i could join one of the races i can arrive with omega

FisiFan91

AOR Admin
Staff Member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
i know its late but is there any chance i could join one of the races i can arrive with omega
Pick whichever lobby you would like to be in (see here) and add the host to your friends list :)

DavF0x

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 5, 2017
Are there any problems with lobby 2? I still don't have an invite..

Aug 26, 2017
well.. got punted in t2 on the lap 4 and then again at t7.. running no damage really makes people race too hard judging by the number of divebombs on the opning laps.
finished the race just to see what a 2 stop would get me. Caught up to smu3l3y from 15s back but lapped by ycoms on the final lap :( anyway, will try to get into another one to have a clean one

Last edited:

Daresco

Pro Karter
Aug 15, 2017
GG @Bigboss , that was very interesting ;) If you wonder about my strategy, I didn't race this track before and thats what Jeff the idiot told me :D

Bigboss

Pro Karter
Oct 9, 2016
GG @Bigboss , that was very interesting ;) If you wonder about my strategy, I didn't race this track before and thats what Jeff the idiot told me :D
GG to you at the end it did work right had a good battle with marco were i think we both lost a little bit off time but the tyres were completly gone at the end.

FisiFan91

AOR Admin
Staff Member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Cheers for the race guys. Pretty problematic race for me with my game crashing in qualy and having a stupid spin out of turn 11 in the race which cost me a lot of time. Some decent battling with a few people though.

Btw if any Lobby 1 drivers forgot to take screenshots then let me know as I recorded everyone's.

Lobby 1 results:

Flirius

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 2, 2014
I clearly don't know how I started 3rd in this race^^, made 4 tenths better than time trial.

My race pace was what I expected so pretty happy with the result but I think I could have finished ahead of LalyGus with a better strategy.

Moreover, I have big difficulties to save my tyres with Xbox pad, it will probably cost me a lots of points in league...

Lobby 2 results

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.