PC - Evaluation Race #4: Sunday September 25th 8PM UK | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Evaluation Race #4: Sunday September 25th 8PM UK

thewhistler

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 21, 2016
Don't worry about it I didn't think I could stop in time so hit them little early than previous laps but was entertaining that race had couple of laps together

Palo Samo

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 1, 2016
Question: In case of drivers doing more than one evaluation race, which results do you take into account?

R.A.J.

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Evaluation group 2
Qualy , 148.818
results only didn't get lap times :(

Race Laps
Fastest lap 151.310 on lap 20
Finished 12th

Had a good qualy got 7th was happy with that

Race start was good bit confused when Snarf slowed down but found out why later.
Had to go way to wide into turn 10 lap 3 to avoid cause and accident from what I thought was going to be an
ambitious overtake by someone and had I turned in there would have been contact. Lost about 6 places as I kept
to the grass to avoid coming back on track in a dangerous manor.
Got a penalty for CC, deservedly so, dirty air effect is real :)
From then on was just taking passes as I could get them and avoiding incidents when I had to thus the inconsistency in lap times.

Could have been higher but will take a 12th.

Last edited:

eaZed neptune

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jun 22, 2016
Race Report:LOBBY2
Qualifying Position:18TH
Qualifying Time:1.50:374
Finishing Position:18TH
vlcsnap-2016-09-25-21h51m06s310.png

vlcsnap-2016-09-25-21h51m38s391.png

race results
20160925212649_1.jpg
20160925212657_1.jpg

race report

Got away an kept a decent position into turn 1 but kept on the outside then made a few places then immediatly got a couple of give place backs.
then a time penalty... more give place backs but not sure how this happened .anyways got upto 9th or 8th at one point then messed up lookin at fuel mix and crashed :facepalm:.
waited for cars to pass to rejoin so ended up at the back most of the race .
i followed aen i think for a while and i saw a few other drivers here an there .cant remember who ?,did one or two over takes one bieng a driverless car which was a bit scary lol,nothing major really finished in 18th but enjoyed the race and looking forward to the season.posted all results as some forgot including me .. forgot my lap times too sry guys...had to screenshot recording for qualy

Snarf Snarf

Reigning AOR PC F1 Split 4 Champion
Jul 31, 2014
Lobby 2
Qualifying

Race Results

Race lap times

Qualifying Position: P5
Qualifying Time: 1.48.657
Finishing Position: P3

Qualifying went a lot better than expected, went to the soft tyres and managed to pull off a 1:48:657 on my first and only lap. At the start of the race I got an illegal overtake, for what I can only see the game went all random on me, as @Albin Mansson in the Ferrari on the right of me went into a half spin and over the track limits? So I had to give the place back into a dangerous situation of going up Eau Rouge dropping me down from 5th to 9th position. Not one to be disheartened I started to fight my way through the field to make back up those places I had lost

Video of the illegal overtake

I ran into the back of @GRZEGORZ on lap 3 at the start of Kemmel Straight he had a bit of a wobble on as I was going for a side to over take and ran into the back of them, graciously @GRZEGORZ yielded the place (thanks and sorry).

Video of the incident

I had some great close and fair racing throughout the laps with @GRZEGORZ especially loved going down Blanchimont downthrough the last chicane (bus stop?) side by side

Video

Shout out to @[email protected] - @Thompson - @Miniblack and @Punisher for the clean overtakes and racing.

Overall I had great enjoyment from this race looking forwards to the next

Last edited:

ChokDK

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Sep 11, 2016
Race Report:LOBBY1
Qualifying Position:12TH
Qualifying Time:1.48:005
Finishing Position:17TH

Quali

Race:

1.48.005 in quali wasn't bad for me :)
However, there was several fast drivers in the race so ending up 14th at quali was actually better than expected.

Race start went on pretty well - then came turn 1 ! :(
I hit @H_pro1 from behind (sorry for that!), luckily it looked like he managed without too much trouble.

Then off we all went, the car felt good and confident..
so good that I was a bit optimistic at fighting with @KurvZ , and I ended up waiting for 20 minutes (or so it felt) after a simple race accident where @KurvZ's rear tire hit my car.

Luckily @Marco FD came out from pit and I had a great fight - all the 1/3 part of the track were I could follow him.
Then the car and I decided to make an exiting "solo accident" and made a great spin on top of Les Combs, just to get further behind for the fun of it..

The next 20 laps or so was like one of those Monday morning drives when you know you got up 25 minutes to late but you (try to) save time by cutting some yellow lights while looking for cars with sirens and police badges, except there were NO cars nearby (and no serious yellow lights either actually).

WELL I managed to overtake ONE car (because it went to pit) and OOH here it comes paampaaam:
Finally in the far distance I could see a car on medium tires in trouble, and within just a few laps I was able to catch up and overtake it!!!
Last attempt to do something impressive was to get nearer @KurvZ who was somehow next car in front of me (and in visible distance too).
Doing my very best I managed to hunt him down and DID THE OVERTAKE - just to realize later that it was a gesture to let me pass for ("if") the accident earlier in the race was somewhat to blame him for (which it wasn't) :(

I must say that it was a scary experience but also exiting to race against so many fast tough guys, and maybe next time.. or next time again... or.. somewhat later... :D

Here's a video with the boring 20 laps cutted out :)

NickB

Formula 3 Test Driver
Sep 11, 2016
Quali Report:

Decent lap, all up until the last corner where I lost about 0.2-0.4 due to loosing the rear end.

Quali Position: P8
Quali Time: 1.47.226
Quali Tyres: Soft (Yellow Stripe)

Race Report:

LAP 1: Started on Soft (Yellow Stripe) tyresDidn't gain any positions off the line but capitalized on ACR Ravens spin at Bruxelles (Turn 10) and went up to P7.

LAP 2: Adrenaline collected Nuka at T1 and I was upto 5th, only to be slipstreamed by Chicane into Les Combes. Down to P6. Chicane then lost the rear end at Bus Stop and hit me, causing me to spin and have a slow lap 2. Down to P12.

LAP 3: H_pro1 went up my inside due to my poor run off the bus stop due to my spin, locked up and pushed me off the track but no damage was done timewise. Passed H_pro1 later that lap. Adrenaline this time lost the rear end at the bus stop and I was collected there for a second lap in a row. Down to P13.

LAP 6: Battled my way back upto P7.

LAP 7: Big battle with H DÆRN, NonRunner and TyranoTiger, constantly swapping positions. Battling over 6th - 9th.

LAP 8: Won the battle, upto P6 despite other cars fresh tyre advantage. Pitted later that lap.

Lap 9: Straight out the pits into P12, instantly overtake Jens Maul. P11.

Lap 13: Been in clear air after pitting early and was able to show my pace and put some good laps in, after everyone had pitted I was into P5 and battling with CalHD and Chicane again for P3. At Blanchimont I went around the outside of CalHD and run wide off the track but kept the position. After looking at the footage I should of given the position back.

Lap 13 - Lap 22: Constant battling with CalHD and Chicane, eventually finished in P4 on track but a 3 second time penalty due to corner cutting Eau Rouge demoted me to P5, but only 0.050 from P4 and 0.600 from P3.

Comments:
Without being collected by cars losing their rear ends I hopefully would of been battling for 2nd with Fisi, none the less I enjoyed the race:

Youtube Highlights:

Screenshots:

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: AOR Adrenaline

AOR Adrenaline

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Race Director Images:
Q

R

Race Report: Lobby 1
Qualifying Position: 6th
Qualifying Time:1.46.947
Finishing Position: 14th
** That race was insane, I don't think i've seen so many fast guys in a single lobby on this game as i saw today :):)
Lap 1 had a great start this race, managed to avoid contact at turn 1. Until lap 2 La Source i got caught up in a max verstappen situation from this years Belgium grand prix( I was Max) Went for a gap that really wasnt there and nukka came across me not seeing me there and caused me to hit the wall and spin( My fault as i should of brake sooner). Had a great Battle with @Jens Maul @LnD @H_pro1 During the race which made it quite enjoyable. Even finishing basically last in 14th place, i had fun so winning isn't everything! Great job @TyranoTigger for winning and @FisiFan91 from 12th on the grid to take 2nd, goes to show your skill :stig:. Had a few incidents that compromised my race apart from the turn one incident with @Nukka Lap 12 i believe it was, in sector 2 on the double left after pouhon @NonRunner and nukka made contact and i have to maneuver aggressively just to try and avoid them whilst doing so nukka crosses over my line and we made contact and my hopes of a top 10 were ruined from that point on as my second stint became compromised, and soft compounds were ruined. Also had an incident with @H_pro1 where i was passing him on the kemmel straight, whilst doing so i move my car to the middle lane to attempt a slight squeeze defensive maneuver and my car became glued to him, so reckon lag was involve as i felt some serious FFB from my wheel once we touched. Probably could of left you bit more room there base on your footage so sry mate, beside that had a fun battle with you otherwise. Video below:

AOR Adrenaline

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Quali Report:

Decent lap, all up until the last corner where I lost about 0.2-0.4 due to loosing the rear end.

Quali Position: P8
Quali Time: 1.47.226
Quali Tyres: Soft (Yellow Stripe)

Race Report:

LAP 3: H_pro1 went up my inside due to my poor run off the bus stop due to my spin, locked up and pushed me off the track but no damage was done timewise. Passed H_pro1 later that lap. Adrenaline this time lost the rear end at the bus stop and I was collected there for a second lap in a row. Down to P13.
@NickB Got sidepoded by @Jens Maul at the end of lap 3 and that meant u ran into my rear which caused you to spin. See my video for evidence.

• Informative
Reactions: NickB

AOR Adrenaline

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
My full race video. I posted my qualifying and race director further up.
THATS WEIRD Af what in the bloody hell is going on at the start?
[DOUBLEPOST=1474858194][/DOUBLEPOST]In lobby 1 we had an issue similar but it was on waiting on players screen.

Punisher

GP2 Reserve Driver
Oct 17, 2014
THATS WEIRD Af what in the bloody hell is going on at the start?
[DOUBLEPOST=1474858194][/DOUBLEPOST]In lobby 1 we had an issue similar but it was on waiting on players screen.
Not sure the lobby had some connection issues the first time we first set it up so I assume someone had problems with their internet or has a potato as it has never happened before that I have seen.

AOR Adrenaline

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Not sure the lobby had some connection issues the first time we first set it up so I assume someone had problems with their internet or has a potato as it has never happened before that I have seen.
ahh i see, it was weird in my lobby as well. First time we get nothing happening in the waiting on players screen w/o a timer enabled. Possible bug but not sure