XB1 - Evaluation Race #5: 22nd September 8PM UK | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Evaluation Race #5: 22nd September 8PM UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

AOR Shemile

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 28, 2016
There is space, I'm not here to ruin anything and I won't use this race as the one on my sign up if you woukd like

Hamster4racing

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Nov 23, 2015
If everyone could select a car and ready up then please, decide whether you're racing or not as well Shemile

Chiraq

AOR's 'Finest' Driver
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jun 28, 2016
The rules say you only need nothi g about you can't race again!
The evaluation races will be hosted across 2 time periods, from 15th-18th September and 22nd-25th September.
You only need to participate in one race!
You've already done it, only because you fucked it up doesn't mean you can do another one. It is your fault. If you don't disconnect you have no right to do another one. Imagine everyone wanting a second chance, we would have 1000 lobbies. Now leave man you really getting on my nerves.

Chiraq

AOR's 'Finest' Driver
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jun 28, 2016
But nothing says i can't it just says I dont need to
Listen mate, I don't think you really get this right. We talked about this (the staff) and we don't let people do another race. Why are you not listening, who do you think you are?

AOR Shemile

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 28, 2016
But surely If the rules say nothing about the fact I'm not allowed to race then I can, I could understand if you were the one that made up all the rules

Hockeyhead019

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jun 29, 2017
Fun race, I apologize to, I believe it was, vbr racing. I think I have you a half decent bump in the rear. Wish I had spent more time practicing with highly used soft tires, they went off and I spun it on turn 6

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 4-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
That was hard work lol. I had decent pace at times but spun about 6 times. With more practice i think i can get up to speed. On my first pit stop i sat in the pits thinking my pit crew had glitched out. Didnt realise we had to do drive out the box lol

Status
Not open for further replies.