DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
PSN: Dion_PPD
I'm only available on saturday so please put me in this one, thanks!
[DOUBLEPOST=1506015187][/DOUBLEPOST]By the way, is car performance set on equal or realistic?
Always equal. We never run the realistic setting

Dion Verhoeven

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 19, 2017
@DON SILVA Hey man, I've got quite a difficult situation going on..... I have moved house this week, however we haven't got internet connection yet.... This means, I have got to find another location however I can't assure you I will find one today. I am pretty certain that I can find one for tomorrow, and maybe for tonight.

I hope I have informed you in time, if I'm not in the lobby at 8, you can start without me. In that case, I hope you can still put me in the second lobby of tomorrow...

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
@DON SILVA Hey man, I've got quite a difficult situation going on..... I have moved house this week, however we haven't got internet connection yet.... This means, I have got to find another location however I can't assure you I will find one today. I am pretty certain that I can find one for tomorrow, and maybe for tonight.

I hope I have informed you in time, if I'm not in the lobby at 8, you can start without me. In that case, I hope you can still put me in the second lobby of tomorrow...
I'd suggest signing up for lobby 7.5 if it'll be too much of a hassle for you to race tonight

declan

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 11, 2017
If the space is available I would like to run in tonight's race I've already completed my evaluation but would like to try again, PSN DecKerr97

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

oo7_pROF3SSIONAL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 29, 2015
It's been a year since we last raced in the same race, have a good one mate :)
Didn't even think about that! That's cool. I feel way better than 2013 or 2016 tbh, good luck to you too, I'm sure we'll cross paths tonight at some point or another ;)

leedamastr

F1 Test Driver
Sep 10, 2015
Apologies to the Haas I hit, I have no idea who it was as I had a no name glitch but I did wait. Hope I let the right one through. My car was all over the place the first 2 laps due to the brake bias suddenly not working, then after that my car was either locking up everywhere or sliding all over... Definitely not the standards I was hoping for, but my new full time job has been affecting how I can play this game - that and I got the game 5 days late so I could have hoped to avoid all these rear end issues by now :banghead:

Last edited:

ColonelGaddafi

Formula 3 Test Driver
Apr 4, 2017
Apologies to the Haas I hit, I have no idea who it was as I had a no name glitch but I did wait. Hope I let the right one through. My car was all over the place the first 2 laps due to the brake bias suddenly not working, then after that my car was either locking up everywhere or sliding all over... Definitely not the standards I was hoping for, but my new full time job has been affecting how I can play this game - that and I got the game 5 days late so I could have hoped to avoid all these rear end issues by now :banghead:
I had the same issue - first couple of laps it felt like my car was on ice, I was either locking up or oversteering like crazy on some corners. Got the rhythm going afterwards but damage was already done by then. Gonna try and modify the setup on practice before tomorrow and see if it fixes anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.