Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie183

XB1 F1 League Runner & S13 XB1 Assist 1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 18, 2016
Gamertag - GalexxZ
You have to have signed up to the main tiers take part in the evaluation races, your signup post is blank.

Gamertag - @HitmanTopCorner
Gamertag:- Recoil18
I see you've both signed up to the main tiers with wanting to use assists which aren't allowed in the main tiers. Please either change your sign up posts to use no TC or ABS or sign up for the assist tiers instead.
If you choose to sign up to the assist leagues you don't need to take part in the evaluation races, keep an eye on the social races if you still want to race.

recoil18

Pro Karter
Jul 2, 2017
@Jamie183 Thanks for the reply, both me and @Aditya Eswar are new to apex, so apologies if we got things mixed up, we have already signed up for the assist thread, so we will remove our posts on the main thread. Are the assist tier lineups also going to be disclosed on the 25th ?

Thanks again for the info

You have to have signed up to the main tiers take part in the evaluation races, your signup post is blank.

I see you've both signed up to the main tiers with wanting to use assists which aren't allowed in the main tiers. Please either change your sign up posts to use no TC or ABS or sign up for the assist tiers instead.
If you choose to sign up to the assist leagues you don't need to take part in the evaluation races, keep an eye on the social races if you still want to race.

Jamie183

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 18, 2016
Tomorrow I'll add everyone as a friend on Xbox (Jamie183) and send out invites at about 7:45, if anyone has experience hosting then please let me know so you can host the lobby.
At the end of the race can everyone go on their race director and take a game dvr recording of their lap times and post them in your original signup post, let me know if you miss any of your times as I'll take a DVR recording of them all.
1. @spartan118fr - spartan118fr
2. @MurphysLawl - Murphys Laaawl
3. @l Kyle 16 l - l Kyle16 l
4. @Rdasher15 - Rdasher15
5. @Knopels - Knopels
6. @Markus - Pewno
7. @TK Poodle 123 - VBR Poodle
8. @Da4thSuspect - Da4thSuspect
9. @George - Franglish
10. @TeakQuickshare - TeakQuickshare
11. @II OASIS I - II OASIS I
12. @Neutralizer - Neutral1z3r
13. @Directintelect - directintelect
14. @UndercutF1 - FluffyPillow12
15. @Heis - AOR Heis

• Informative
Reactions: MurphysLawl

Jamie183

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 18, 2016
@Jamie183 Thanks for the reply, both me and @Aditya Eswar are new to apex, so apologies if we got things mixed up, we have already signed up for the assist thread, so we will remove our posts on the main thread. Are the assist tier lineups also going to be disclosed on the 25th ?

Thanks again for the info
I'm not entirely sure of the time that placements will be announced but I assume it'll be the same time as the main tiers, if not it will be very soon after :)

GalexxZ

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 8, 2017
I had a major error with my system earlier today when trying to get the screenshots of my laps times so I went in trying to delete my post for the eval race as well as on the main signup thread but it didn't seem to work it just made one of the posts blank. Sorry for the confusion, probably just have to take place in the social races this season.

Jamie183

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 18, 2016
I had a major error with my system earlier today when trying to get the screenshots of my laps times so I went in trying to delete my post for the eval race as well as on the main signup thread but it didn't seem to work it just made one of the posts blank. Sorry for the confusion, probably just have to take place in the social races this season.
OK no problem, thanks for letting me know.

ESR Orca

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 31, 2017
PUT ME IN PUT ME IN PUT ME IN
GT: ESR Orca
Idk if I'm supposed to pick a car JUST THROW ME INNNNN

• Informative
Reactions: Jamie183

l Kyle 16 l

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Nov 21, 2016
I would but I don't have any experience with hosting a full session and don't think my internet is good enough sorry but I will if you have no one else to do it @Jamie183

Heis

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 31, 2017
Ok no problem, get better soon.
Is anyone else experienced in hosting with no issues?
I have good internet but I have never been host before and I'm Swedish so I'm not sure how good I would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.