XB1 - Evaluation Race #6: 23rd September 8PM UK | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Evaluation Race #6: 23rd September 8PM UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoahDJR

AOR XB1 GT3 Pro S8 Champion
Aug 22, 2016
The lobby was veeeeeery laggy! Not a good host!
But still had some nice battles, thanks for that! (y)
Finally I had a decent evalutation race! :joyful:

Jamie183

XB1 F1 League Runner & S13 XB1 Assist 1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 18, 2016
We didn't have many options for host so sorry about that. The leagues should always have an assigned host so that will be better

Heis

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 31, 2017
Other than the cars being a bit laggy and an incident on lap 5 that was quite a fun race. Had a nice battle with @Knopels for what felt like almost half the race but never managed to overtake.

NoahDJR

Aug 22, 2016
We didn't have many options for host so sorry about that. The leagues should always have an assigned host so that will be better
Yeah I know, that was only a notice that this host is not suitable, imo, for hosting in the actual season! ;)
[DOUBLEPOST=1506197650][/DOUBLEPOST]
Other than the cars being a bit laggy and an incident on lap 5 that was quite a fun race. Had a nice battle with @Knopels for what felt like almost half the race but never managed to overtake.
Yeah that was a great battle man! (y)

Reactions: Heis

l Kyle 16 l

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Nov 21, 2016
just saying @Knopels I said that I didn't have the best internet but no one else offered to host that had decent connection so I had no choice to really

Rdasher15

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 23, 2016
Sorry about the incident, Thought I gave you enough space going into 2 :banghead:

Reactions: Heis

NoahDJR

Aug 22, 2016
just saying @Knopels I said that I didn't have the best internet but no one else offered to host that had decent connection so I had no choice to really
I'm not blaming anyone, mate! I'm just saying that you shouldn't host in the actual season! ;)

II OASIS I

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Decent race, was fairly consistent to finish 4th.

A little bit of lag but weren't too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.