Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 7, 2016
Platform + League: Xbox One Assetto Corsa
League Coordinator: @seppel165
Date: 6/12/18
Members Involved: @HateWorldWide @p4thos
Description:
Having a run out the the last corner and using push to pass, p4thos defended too aggressively, weaving across the track in front of my nose on more than one occasion. Which cause me to go off line and miss my braking point and cause minor contact.
Evidence:

p4thos

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 15, 2018
I was not weaving or defending, because my opponent's car was not running any faster than my car.
I was just breaking the slipstream. In fact, it is perfectly clear that it is my opponent who imitates me and not the other way around.
My opponent was trying, as he is allowed, to gain advantage through the slipstream. And I was trying to deny it, as I'm allowed to. At that point, both cars were running at the same speed.
As we approach the end of the straight, my opponent had realized that he had not been able to take advantage of splistream, so he decided to use P2P. It was a wrong decision on his part because the braking point for Turn 1 was very close. On that moment, I was on the racing line (on the left). My opponent taked the inside line and intentionally delayed the braking point and tried to close the door, turning left too early and during braking, thus hitting my car. He collided with my car when turning left and not the other way around.

Evidence:

Oct 7, 2016
Again, I'll say the contact is more my fault than yours. Being unsighted be a car moving 3 times across your nose will mess with your rhythm I don't get how you don't see this as weaving. You used your defensive move moving over to the right, then it's up to me to get the move stuck. The fact you moved back onto the racing line, then back onto my line, forcing further over to her right, then back to racing line again is nothing but blatant and did contribute towards the contact.

seppel165

AOR XB1 Assetto Corsa Porsche Cup S1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
moved to the stewards

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have found @p4thos to be weaving. In future you must not weave as stated in the rule below:

● Excessive weaving and blocking is not allowed. When defending from another car, choose a line on the track and stick to it. Do not force a chasing car off the track by leaving it too little room. If the attacking car is alongside you going into a corner (generally if the attacking car's front wheels is alongside the defending car's rear wheels), you must adjust your line to avoid contact.

As a result @p4thos will be given 5 penalty points for unsporting driving.

Closed. @p4thos @HateWorldWide @seppel165

Status
Not open for further replies.