maccastewart22

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 24, 2018
Platform + League: PS4 F1 Oceania
League Coordinator: @iContrast
Date: 20/10/19
Members Involved: @RCohen
Description:
Over the last 3 laps (with screenshots provided), Darren has been spotted extending the track at stowe, with no penalty applied (video of darrens race director is linked.) Darren has won the race without a penalty, costing my teammate the win.
Evidence: = here is the race director Track extending is provided in the screenshots below

Attachments

RCohen

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 6, 2018
Hey stewards sorry to waste your time. This is a problem that I definitely don’t think I should be penalised for because every time I went that wide I did not make time but instead lost it. I know yous don’t looks into why things happen but the only reason they are pursuing with this is because me and my team mate are closing in on the championship and leading the teams championship and I think it is wrong as both of them are seen doing the exact same thing as shown below as well as 90 percent of the field. This is not a problem of me gaining a advantage but if a problem of the game being broken so me being a real driver in real life is going to push the limits and I do not think that’s worth a penalty. As shown below Stewart is seen consistently every lap running more then 4 wheels over so if I am to receive a penalty he should in his next race as he had a dnf. Ontop of this I’m a willing to get numerous screen shots from other drivers that do the same and believe it is a problem surrounding the track not the driver

These are the images of Stewart doing what he is accusing me of as it is still gaining a advantage. In the following 24 hours I will be gaining images from more drivers who are doing what I and Stewart are doing as I think it is just something that has to be let go because simply everyone dose it and I did not do it for a gain but out of anger because I was trying to catch even though I did not help. Ontop of this I think im in title to flirt with the kerbs on the last couple laps because I haven’t gotten any warnings the entire race.
Thanks Reece

maccastewart22

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 24, 2018
"flirt with the kerbs?" How more blantent do you wanna make your extending look? Yeah I will admit I've used more kerb than I should of, but thats only minor. Look how wide you are, and you get wider as the race concludes.

RCohen

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 6, 2018
i didn't get a warning cuz i didn't keep it full throttle as the game knows no advantage was made

RCohen

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 6, 2018

Real life examples where running wide was not penalized because not only was there no advantage gained but most of the field was doing it

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have looked at the footage and can see three cases where both @maccastewart22 and @RCohen have extended the track limits. We'd like to remind both drivers that the white lines are the track limits, as seen in rule 1.3.1. What drivers are allowed to do in actual F1 is not relevant to the AOR leagues.

Both drivers will receive a 3 second time penalty, keeping things in line with the in-game penalty system.

@iContrast

Status
Not open for further replies.