F1 2013 - PS3 Leagues - Season 8 - Sign Up Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

F1 2013 - PS3 Leagues - Season 8 - Sign Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 20, 2014
Current League placement: Unplaced.

PSN ID: FifaFrancesco

Season 8 Availability: Sunday only.

Would you be interested in a simultaneous Classic Championship: No.

Required Assists: None.

Preferred Assists: Driving Line, Automatic Gearbox.

Further Comments: I'm PUMPED! :)

Funtexx36

Rookie
Jan 16, 2014
Your Current League placement: thu GP2 PSN ID:funtexx36 Season 8 Availability: both days Are fine Would you be interested in a simultaneous Classic Championship: No. Required Assists: no Assists Preferred Assists: racing line corners only Further Comments: would like to attend in a lower league like the old gp3

Boldy87-_-

Rookie
Jan 22, 2014
Your Current League placement: Thu F1 PSN ID: boldy87-_- Season 8 Availability: Thursday only. Would you be interested in a simultaneous Classic Championship: No. Required Assists: None Preferred Assists: None Further Comments: None

SamH95

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 24, 2014
Your Current League placement: Sunday F1

PSN ID: f1maniac123

Season 8 Availability: Either

Required Assists: none

Preferred Assists: none

Further Comments: none

Stefuy

Rookie
Jan 14, 2014
Your Current League placement: Sunday F3

PSN ID: draganrocks

Season 8 Availability: Sunday Only

Would you be interested in a simultaneous Classic Championship: No

Required Assists: Driving Line

Preferred Assists: Driving Line, Auto Gearbox

Further Comments: None

Sharky69

Rookie
Jan 16, 2014
Your Current League placement: Sun F3

PSN ID: Sharky_101110

Season 8 Availability: Sunday only

Required Assists: Driving Line

Preferred Assists: Driving Line

Further Comments:

---

nicknoname777

GP2 Test Driver
Mar 23, 2014
Your Current League placement: Unplaced.

PSN ID: nicknoname777

Season 8 Availability: Thursday preference. (Sunday is also possible but depends on the time in combination with baseball :( )

Required Assists: Automatic Gearbox.

Preferred Assists: Automatic Gearbox.

Further Comments: i would probably be able to learn to drive with a manual gearbox as i have already tried it but i am about half a second to a second slower and less consistend so i could probably do without, but it would be a lot more fun for me, to have an automatic gearbox.

coaches82

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Current league: GP2 Sunday..... PSN: coaches82...... Season 8 availability: sunday only...... Simultaneous classic championship: no...... Required assists: none..... Preferred assists: none...... Further comments: I think the current set up of 2 f1's (thurs and sun) is the best model. I also think the racing line should be removed from the gp2 leagues for season 8.

OMGCLAYAIKEN

Rookie
Mar 19, 2014
Your Current League placement: Unplaced

PSN ID: OMFGCLAYAIKEN

Season 8 Availability: Thursday preference

Would you be interested in a simultaneous Classic Championship: Yes.

Required Assists: Driving line

Preferred Assists: Driving line

Further Comments: For now, driving line is needed for me, just received an Logitech DFGT and been practicing with manual shifting and works out well so far. Hope to gain some experience on tracks so I can race without DL.

Mar 24, 2014
PSN ID: incredible-bulk
Season 8 Availability: Thursday only.
Required Assists: Driving Line.
Preferred Assists: Driving Line.

Escavudu

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Current league: GP2 Sunday------ PSN: Escavudu------ Season 8 availability: sunday only----- Simultaneous classic championship: no------ Required assists: none..... Preferred assists: none------ Further comments: removable of race line for gp2 would be better.

Cookiedoh

Formula Karter
Jan 15, 2014
Your Current League placement: THURSDAY GP2

PSN ID: cookiedoh

Season 8 Availability: THURSDAY ONLY

Required Assists: NONE

Preferred Assists: NONE

Further Comments: Would like to see the return of the SPLASH AND DASH RACES we use to have during the breaks. For those who don't know what this is, its basically one lap races, 1st track with wet conditions on dry tires, 2nd track dry track dry tires alternating like that for as many races as people want to do. Its great fun

teo113

Rookie
Jan 16, 2014
Your Current League placement: Thu GP2

PSN ID: teo113

Would you be interested in a simultaneous Classic Championship: yes

Required Assists: Auto-gearbox ONLY

Preferred Assists: None

Further Comments: None

nozem007

Rookie
Jan 21, 2014
PSN ID: nozem007
Required Assists: Driving Line and auto gears
Preferred Assists: Driving Line and auto gears

Apr 3, 2014
PS3 - Season 8 Sign Up Good day all. As you will be aware, we are approaching the end of Season 7 and at this time, thoughts invariably turn towards Season 8. We are aware of the unprecedented disruption to Season 7 on account of external factors and thank you all for your patience and co-operation in moving across to the Apex Online Racing league (AOR). As a result of this, we are determined to ensure that Season 8 is the best season yet. However, for that to happen, we require your input as to what you want to see in the upcoming season. Following internal discussions between the Moderators, the primary issue we have identified relates to whether we should look to synchronise the leagues so they all take part on one day. whether we should continue to adopt the current approach where the leagues are separated by race day or whether a further solution is possible. Currently, we are considering whether the leagues should be re-aligned to have one F1 league under the PS3 banner. Whilst no decision has been made and we are keen to receive the views of all current drivers, we feel that having one F1 league may improve the structure of the league and allow for a headline league. Please note that beneath the F1 league, we would look to continue to have leagues tiered underneath so that everyone is placed in a competitive and appropriate league although obviously this is dependant upon sign up numbers. We are keen to have as full leagues as possible to provide the maximum on track action and community feel within each league but obviously our planning can only commence when we have an idea of numbers, race day preference and your thoughts. However, we are aware of multiple other issues which could be debated. For instance: Is the current weather system the best that could be adopted or could this be tweaked further? Is the level of Driving Assists allowed in each tier fair and equitable or could this be improved? To that end, we have produced a list of questions below which we feel would be of use when we look to plan Season 8. However, if you have any additional suggestions or comments please feel free to either PM Elite Sultan , The Real Moaner, Aero Crumb or AlphaDelta or let us know your thoughts below when completing the sign up form. Please remember one thing however. As moderators of this website, our sole purpose is to provide you with the best racing experience possible. However, we can only achieve this by receiving your thoughts. So please, do not be shy in coming forward. Your Current League placement: Unplaced PSN ID: CenaMiz97 Season 8 Availability: either Would you be interested in a simultaneous Classic Championship: Either Required Assists: None Preferred Assists: None Further Comments: none atm

Apr 3, 2014
Sorry malfunction of my iPad Current league- unplaced PSN- CenaMiz97 Season 8 availability- either Would I be interested in a classic championship- yes both 1980's or 90's Required assists- none Preferred assists- none

Optimum4

F1 Test Driver
Jan 29, 2014
I agree! NO RACING LINE ALLOWED IN GP2 SERIES Sent from my PantechP9070 using Tapatalk 2

VantorzNL

Rookie
Apr 6, 2014
Your Current League placement: Unplaced

PSN ID: VantorzNL

Season 8 Availability: Sunday

Required Assists: ABS, Automatic Gearbox.

Preferred Assists: Driving Line, Automatic Gearbox.

Further Comments: Nope :smile:

C2GY_85

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 25, 2014
YOUR CURRENT LEAGUE PLACEMENT : F1 THURSDAY

PSN : C2GY_85

SEASON 8 AVAILABILITY : THURSDAY ONLY

WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN A SIMULTANEOUS CLASSIC CHAMPIONSHIP : NO

REQUIRED ASSISTS : NONE

PERFERRED ASSISTS : NONE

FURTHER COMMENTS : KEEP THE TWO F1 LEAGUES APART AS IT GIVE'S PPL MORE OF A CHANCE TO GET INTO AN F1 LEAGUE AND SOME PPL CAN ONLY RACE ON A SET DAY.
BUT IN MY VIEW MAKE A SUPER LEAGUE WHERE THE TOP 6 DRIVERS FROM EACH LEAGUE COMBEAT AGAINST EACHOTHER, FOR THE OVERALL NUMBER

ALSO ON A RACE START TIME NOTE. I NEED THE START TIME TO STAY AT 8 O'CLOCK AS I START WORK AT 10 O'CLOCK AT NIGHT. AND THERE HAVNT BEEN ANY PROMBLEM WITH IT BEING AT 8 IN THE PAST 7 SEASONS.

Status
Not open for further replies.