F1 2015 Online Race Videos | ApexOnlineRacing.com

F1 2015 Online Race Videos

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Post your videos from AOR online races on F1 2015 - whether that be league races or social races - here!

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
here's my footage from the race i wish we could've completed as it was going incredibly well for me, my quali lap is in there. it was the 2nd race in a row where i got the lead on the first lap as i got a fantastic start. i thought @HRacingGreen was going to stick me in the wall of champions, but we both made it thankfully.
now its time to go back through the other race, although that probably won't happen until Tuesday night and even then i'm not really sure i want to look at it. i definitely didn't have the right mindset (or the right setup but thats another story) for the 2nd race and only made it to L8. i may post some of the broadcast cam stuff as there was some decent action there if i feel up to it later. hoping to make the start for Austria but its not looking too good right now to be honest.

HRacingGreen

S12 AOR PS4 GP2 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2015
here's my footage from the race i wish we could've completed as it was going incredibly well for me, my quali lap is in there. it was the 2nd race in a row where i got the lead on the first lap as i got a fantastic start. i thought @HRacingGreen was going to stick me in the wall of champions, but we both made it thankfully.
now its time to go back through the other race, although that probably won't happen until Tuesday night and even then i'm not really sure i want to look at it. i definitely didn't have the right mindset (or the right setup but thats another story) for the 2nd race and only made it to L8. i may post some of the broadcast cam stuff as there was some decent action there if i feel up to it later. hoping to make the start for Austria but its not looking too good right now to be honest.
Hahah it nearly went so wrong, I was trying so hard to hold it on the inside

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Testing out the new "strict" corner cutting rules
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::banghead::dead: