PC - F1 2015 - S11 - Tier 1 - Malaysian GP - Penalty removal | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC F1 2015 - S11 - Tier 1 - Malaysian GP - Penalty removal

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.
  • Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrei Codreanu

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 12, 2014
Platform + League: PC - S11 - Split 1
League Coordinator: @Andrei Codreanu
Date: 24.04.2016 - Malaysian GP
Members Involved: @Andrei Codreanu @Dashima and the game itself
Description: Well as it can be seen from the footage, I was defending against @Dashima on the inside, where for turn 1 he turned in pretty much, leaving not much space, so I had to get on the curb just to avoid a collision, still being on the white, but the game saw it as an illegal overtake. As I wasn't with all tyres outside of the white line and had to make evasive manoeuvres in order to avoid a crash, I consider this penalty to be awarded unfairly.
Evidence:

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards panel has decided to remove the 5s penalty for illegal overtake, as the Mercedes driver had to avoid the contact with the Ferrari, taking an inside line on the curb, where it isn't also clear that all four tyres were outside of the white line.

@Andrei Codreanu @Dashima

Status
Not open for further replies.