PS4 - F1 2015 Season 11 Main Discussion Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 F1 2015 Season 11 Main Discussion Thread

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

DrCarter33

F1 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Have you guys noticed that quali times in the results table are bugged?

Last edited:

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
Yeah the bottom 3 didn't set a valid time so our time was Tigger's time, but we were in the order of who set their lap first

• Informative
Reactions: DrCarter33

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
I saw that the GP2 league on the xbox one have a driver of the day competition, would he cool to have that on our league too, because real F1 has this too and memorable performances (like tom or thorn in australia) are captured and not forgotten about.

• Agree
Reactions: xMayhemMadness

xMayhemMadness

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jul 10, 2015
I saw that the GP2 league on the xbox one have a driver of the day competition, would he cool to have that on our league too, because real F1 has this too and memorable performances (like tom or thorn in australia) are captured and not forgotten about.
I agree we should definitely have this for both leagues, gives a special mention to those who did well but maybe didn't win the race.

• Agree
Reactions: alexukr

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
Tyre wear didn't seem worse for me at Australia compared to my practice races, we'll have to see in the coming races I suppose
i have a feeling this is a similar case to the "pad has ABS" debate over there. the fact this is coming out now and not several months ago leads me to believe its not true and the people driving the car lock up into every corner like its their day job

• Agree
Reactions: BeMu and DrCarter33

TyranoTigger

S12 AOR PC F1 Split 1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Yeah its most likely someone having a bad race and adding 2+2 to make 5. I have driven the Williams before and never had an issue with it, admittedly mostly in 25% distance races but if there was a tyre wear disparity it would probably be even more pronounced in a 25%.