● Controller input: Wheel
● Speedtest result:

● Pingtest result:

Reactions: DrCarter33

TyranoTigger

S12 AOR PC F1 Split 1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
It was a really tough decision to make. I have thought about it for the last 3 weeks. I am so lazy that committing to a league over 15 rounds scares me tbh. We have a load of sign ups now though and quite a few people around my pace so that pushed me over the edge :D

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
It was a really tough decision to make. I have thought about it for the last 3 weeks. I am so lazy that committing to a league over 15 rounds scares me tbh. We have a load of sign ups now though and quite a few people around my pace so that pushed me over the edge :D
To be honest you were the driver this league needed the most. A well-known name who challenged Noble. Hopefully the top league can have some great fights and get the same kind of coverage other leagues get. I might have to switch back to the pad now to guarantee a top tier position

TyranoTigger

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
To be honest you were the driver this league needed the most. A well-known name who challenged Noble. Hopefully the top league can have some great fights and get the same kind of coverage other leagues get. I might have to switch back to the pad now to guarantee a top tier position
Yeah I'm sure it will be good. Would like to see a live broadcast at some stage like the 360 league but I don't know if we have people with the time to do that.

Sean B

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 6, 2015
Yeah I'm sure it will be good. Would like to see a live broadcast at some stage like the 360 league but I don't know if we have people with the time to do that.
Good man Tom - maybe re do that Season 2 Teammates in the Red Bull we couldn't do because my uni had the internet speed of a turtle in a coma

TyranoTigger

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Good man Tom - maybe re do that Season 2 Teammates in the Red Bull we couldn't do because my uni had the internet speed of a turtle in a coma
Sure, I would be happy to team with you. Not really bothered which car as long as its not the Force India, Lotus or Manor (y)

Sean B

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 6, 2015
Sure, I would be happy to team with you. Not really bothered which car as long as its not the Force India, Lotus or Manor (y)
Don't worry - got turned off the Manor after the Spa social and despise racing in the FI and Lotus.

F4H_Jake

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 28, 2016
Ye, I guess so, it's my first time in a league so I wasn't too bothered which tier I was in. Certain tracks don't suit me well.

TyranoTigger

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Ye, I guess so, it's my first time in a league so I wasn't too bothered which tier I was in. Certain tracks don't suit me well.
Same for me. Some of my best tracks are not on the calendar(China) and all of my worst tracks are on the calendar(Austin, Abu Dhabi, Bahrain). Kinda annoying lol

Sean B

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 6, 2015
Same for me. Some of my best tracks are not on the calendar(China) and all of my worst tracks are on the calendar(Austin, Abu Dhabi, Bahrain). Kinda annoying lol
Wait why aren't we racing China?
[DOUBLEPOST=1460235852][/DOUBLEPOST]Christ I just realised - no Monaco either :/

F4H_Jake

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 28, 2016
No Mexico, Monaco, China or Russia.
[DOUBLEPOST=1460236179][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm glad China and Mexico arnt on it. Wish Singapore and Malaysia wasn't on it.

TyranoTigger

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Wait why aren't we racing China?
[DOUBLEPOST=1460235852][/DOUBLEPOST]Christ I just realised - no Monaco either :/
Monaco is understandable because I think its glitched on this game? I think it would have been a good idea to open a poll to select the other dropped rounds though. China is one of the better circuits for racing imo and its a shame we are not racing there.

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
Monaco is understandable because I think its glitched on this game? I think it would have been a good idea to open a poll to select the other dropped rounds though. China is one of the better circuits for racing imo and its a shame we are not racing there.
i'm not the biggest fan of China, especially on this game because of the engine overheating. when you're in clean air its not too bad but you have to watch it. following another car is brutal, if you're right behind them through S2 your engine has nothing to give for back straight