PS4 - F1 2015 Season 11 Sign Ups | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 F1 2015 Season 11 Sign Ups

TyranoTigger

S12 AOR PC F1 Split 1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
i'm not the biggest fan of China, especially on this game because of the engine overheating. when you're in clean air its not too bad but you have to watch it. following another car is brutal, if you're right behind them through S2 your engine has nothing to give for back straight
I thought they fixed that in the last patch? I posted it about it on the Codemasters forums and they told me it was being fixed. Haven't had much of an issue since except offline with the Honda engine

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
I thought they fixed that in the last patch? I posted it about it on the Codemasters forums and they told me it was being fixed. Haven't had much of an issue since except offline with the Honda engine
i could be wrong, its been a while since i drove the track. i remember it was an issue, then they fixed it, and another patch after broke it again

Desimpele

AOR PS4 F1 2015 Champion
Nov 11, 2014
Why aren't we doing a full calendar? I didn't pick up on this yet lol ^^

ps for bcolt; engine heating is totally gone since some people couldn't handle it -_-"

F4H_Jake

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 28, 2016
I like how there's 15 races but I'd swap Russia for Malaysia, China/Mexico for Singapore.

TyranoTigger

S12 AOR PC F1 Split 1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Why aren't we doing a full calendar? I didn't pick up on this yet lol ^^

ps for bcolt; engine heating is totally gone since some people couldn't handle it -_-"
I would be happy to do a full calendar, removing the break weeks so it doesn't go on forever.

Also I dont mind engine heating if its for abusing the car but the way it was with it punishing you for running behind someone was a bit extreme. It's making my McLaren season a pain in the ass because I lose 3 tenths per straight if I'm close to someone. If its gone from multiplayer its a good thing imo.

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
It was me and @Andrei Codreanu who decided the calendar. Further more questions should be asked in the discussion thread.

The sign ups are now closed

Edit: It has been reopened due to some disagreeing between the staff memebers. It's not allowed to update your TT laps after the deadlin

Sean B

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 6, 2015
Hi, i would like to sign up for league races but missed sign up date can I still sign up ?
Do yourself a favour - go do Brazil, Belgium and Spain TT and pop the results up here, tag @Andrei Codreanu and @Jthorn97

If you can do it tonight it would help EVERYONE as the tiers are mid construction

Make sure your time, sectors and assists are all visible, basically the whole end screen

RedFaceDevil

Junior Karter
Feb 25, 2016
PSN ID: RattyWizard
● Nationality: British
● Controller input: Wheel
● Speedtest result:
● Pingtest result:

Jajoots

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 12, 2016
● PSN ID: Jajoots
● Nationality: Dutch
● Controller input: Pad

I'll begin the TT sessions now, don't have any spare time this afternoon so i hope I will have completed the sessions by tonight. If i'm founded to be quick enough, I would like to be Desimpele's teammate in the F1 League.

Reactions: DrCarter33

Michael Marlow

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 17, 2016
Nvm I got ping test
[DOUBLEPOST=1460930117][/DOUBLEPOST]PSN ID: Lntothebarrier
Nationality: Britain
Controller input: Pad
Speedtest: In uploaded files
Pingtest: In uploaded files

Attachments

Tigerkart_22

AOR Podcast Quiz Multiple Winner
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2014
Umm, why not give this another shot! I would like to be a reserve as my availability will vary for Thursday and preferably tier two

PSN ID: Tigerkart_22
Nationality: Britain
Controller input: Pad
Speedtest: TBC
Pingtest: TBC