PS4 F1 2015 Season 11 - Time Trial Event

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015

oljoca

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 19, 2016
i set these times on the current version of the game, i'd be more than happy to prove myself.

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
i set these times on the current version of the game, i'd be more than happy to prove myself.
Well we can't prove that :/ We need the screenshots of your times from your current sessions.

Andrei Codreanu

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 12, 2014
Your times are very good (top 5 I think, without calculating) so what is the problem of doing 2-3 laps on each track and post them? I'm sure that the won't be that far from your above screenshots and still good enough for Tier 1.

oljoca

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 19, 2016
i can screenshot the dates the times were set?
i set the brazil time literally 20 minutes ago :p
[DOUBLEPOST=1461061303][/DOUBLEPOST]
Your times are very good (top 5 I think, without calculating) so what is the problem of doing 2-3 laps on each track and post them? I'm sure that the won't be that far from your above screenshots and still good enough for Tier 1.
okay, i will quickly do a lap on the tracks. i cant grind as i have to go to work :D

Andrei Codreanu

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 12, 2014
i set the brazil time literally 20 minutes ago :p
[DOUBLEPOST=1461061303][/DOUBLEPOST]
okay, i will quickly do a lap on the tracks. i cant grind as i have to go to work :D
On a regular basis, if the total time of all 3 tracks, is within 4:17 or below, the driver should be assigned to tier 1.

Last edited:

oljoca

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 19, 2016
Yes, unfortunately. I hope he uses racing line though:whistle:
i don't use the racing line :(
[DOUBLEPOST=1461063404][/DOUBLEPOST]
AOR F1 Leagues - Season 11
PS4 - Time Trial Event

Time Trial Event:

In order to judge your pace and assign you to an appropriate league, you will need to set time trial times at 3 specified tracks - Spain, Belgium and Brazil - using the Mercedes car. When done, post your times in this thread. You can post more than once and update your times, all times will be shown in a table to determine splits, please remember to post a screenshot of the time you did and make sure it has the sector times for us to input into the table and also if you update your times, then edit your original post please. Also make sure that it is visible which assists were used/not used, but also what your best time in the current session it was, as this will be the counted time for this event.
We do not accept times from older sessions, as these could have been done under an old version of the game, which did have a slightly different detection system for track limits, or still some bugs that could be exploited.

As an example you can take the following screenshot, where you can see a clear difference between session best and the personal best times. Of course the time from the session best will be taken into account for this event.

TIME TRIAL IS OPEN UNTIL 9th April 2016 MIDNIGHT UK TIME!

Posts which do not contain any update in regards to the set times, will be deleted. Please use the Main discussion Thread for any questions.

okay, quickly done a lap before work lol. hope this is ok.
F1™ 2015_20160419114852.jpg
F1™ 2015_20160419115232.jpg
F1™ 2015_20160419115700.jpg

Philip McGivern

Formula 3 Test Driver
Mar 16, 2016
1.21.841 Spain
1.46.2 Spa
1.10.7 Brazil

I'll do them again tonight as these laps were some 6 months ago so i think i can make an improvement on all:)

Sean B

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 6, 2015
1.21.841 Spain
1.46.2 Spa
1.10.7 Brazil

I'll do them again tonight as these laps were some 6 months ago so i think i can make an improvement on all:)
You'll need to post some screenshots mate and they have to be current - e.g. my Spa lap from January was quicker than my Spa lap when I did the TT event, however I had to use the slower lap because it was the most recent one done. As in the OP - your laptimes cannot be older saved ones as the rules and track limits may have been altered

Philip McGivern

Formula 3 Test Driver
Mar 16, 2016
You'll need to post some screenshots mate and they have to be current - e.g. my Spa lap from January was quicker than my Spa lap when I did the TT event, however I had to use the slower lap because it was the most recent one done. As in the OP - your laptimes cannot be older saved ones as the rules and track limits may have been altered
No worries mate, i'll get back to you at around 10-11PM as that's the soonest i can do them, Is it too soon to race tomorrow?

Sean B

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 6, 2015
No worries mate, i'll get back to you at around 10-11PM as that's the soonest i can do them, Is it too soon to race tomorrow?
Wouldn't have thought so - we need drivers in tier 2 so if you can get it all done the Cod's might be able to push you through in time for malaysia

Sean B

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 6, 2015
You're going to hate this but I had to redo mine as it didn't show what assists I was using - far right of the screen.

Your new times are your pb's - so go take a screenshot again showing the assists used, either from leaderboard or in the TT. I'm hoping the cod's will see it my way and won't force you to redo it making you miss Malaysia

EDIT: You may have to redo Brazil as it's the only one you didn't set a PB on