PS4 - F1 2016 - 50% @ Baku - 10/6/17 - 8PM UK | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 F1 2016 - 50% @ Baku - 10/6/17 - 8PM UK

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Got a good mix of drivers ranging from F2 to F5 so far, just need a F1 driver to complete the set.

As for who's hosting this, @Bankai_Bullett would you be happy to?
(since you've hosted races this season with no problems)
If not let me know, however if its a yes then it would be appriciated if you could send a few invites out as I imagine you've already got the other F3 drivers and Woody on your friends list?

I'll send out friend requests tonight to the other drivers (F4, F5 & new) and I'll invite you guys into the session once I've joined.

Sauber pls
[DOUBLEPOST=1496939006][/DOUBLEPOST]
Forget that forgot I'm out sorry
Well if your plans happen to change Clarky feel free to re-sign up.(y)

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Ok I've sent out friend requests to those from F4, F5 & new drivers, please add me so you can get a race invite tomorrow night thanks.

Bankai if you could create the lobby around 7:50pm then would be great, as that would give me plenty of time to send out invites and add any sign ups on the day.(y)

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015
Ok I've sent out friend requests to those from F4, F5 & new drivers, please add me so you can get a race invite tomorrow night thanks.

Bankai if you could create the lobby around 7:50pm then would be great, as that would give me plenty of time to send out invites and add any sign ups on the day.(y)
@Wobbuffet, slight problem...
Something's cropped up at home and it looks highly likely that I won't be making it tonight.
Bummer, because I like Baku.
Sorry bud.

• Informative
Reactions: Wobbuffet

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Ok @Bankai_Bullett if circumstances change just message me on PSN, should Bankai not make it a new host will be needed as my connection isn't good enough to host in my opinion.

@zWoody @Rashad Brathwaite @ColonelGaddafi @SolidNinjaSnake @Bzahh @ii_Deccaaaaa_ii

Mine's normally 15 down 1 up with a ping around 16.

So if anyone's got a better connection and would like to host please post here, if no one comes forward I will host myself but it likely wouldn't be ideal.

As a result of this I'm going to send out friend requests to the other drivers just in case.

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Looking like 6 people at the moment might add several AI cars (about 4) just to give a bit more depth if people are happy.

HRacingGreen

S12 AOR PS4 GP2 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2015
Got a good mix of drivers ranging from F2 to F5 so far, just need a F1 driver to complete the set.
Well you got one ;)
Man that was painful, stock setup is not suited to that track :p Can't believe I bottled the win on a penalty but I'll take what I can get.

Reactions: Wobbuffet

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Thanks to all who turned up that was a highly entertaining race especially the 2 lap shootout at the end, at one point the top 4 were represented by the a driver from tier F1 to F4 and F5 driver @ii_Deccaaaaa_ii was in the hunt for the win as well right at the end shows the strength and depth of the PS leagues.(y)
Congrats to @SolidNinjaSnake on the win by 0.03 over @HRacingGreen.
[DOUBLEPOST=1497126610][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well you got one ;)
Man that was painful, stock setup is not suited to that track :p Can't believe I bottled the win on a penalty but I'll take what I can get.
Yeah I was surprised to see you show up you should have messaged me on here I would have waited a couple more mins for you to join, still it was good to see a scrap for the lead, I put it in the wall after going purple in S1 & S2, turned in too early for that left right kink and got sent into the wall at high speed, was hunting down @Rashad Brathwaite for 3rd and the lolz.;)

Reactions: SolidNinjaSnake

HRacingGreen

S12 AOR PS4 GP2 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2015
Thanks to all who turned up that was a highly entertaining race especially the 2 lap shootout at the end, at one point the top 4 were represented by the a driver from tier F1 to F4 and F5 driver @ii_Deccaaaaa_ii was in the hunt for the win as well right at the end shows the strength and depth of the PS leagues.(y)
Congrats to @SolidNinjaSnake on the win by 0.03 over @HRacingGreen.
[DOUBLEPOST=1497126610][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah I was surprised to see you show up you should have messaged me on here I would have waited a couple more mins for you to join, still it was good to see a scrap for the lead, I put it in the wall after going purple in S1 & S2, turned in too early for that left right kink and got sent into the wall at high speed, was hunting down @Rashad Brathwaite for 3rd and the lolz.;)
I got online at about 7:58 and told @zWoody to send me an invite and I'd just wing it. Didn't work out too badly :p

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
I have to say my previous 2 AOR races here were a complete disaster, first one was the first AOR f1 2016 social back when the game got released put it in the wall in the first lap as I had no front wing, and second one was in season 12 where I got destroyed on the first lap also.
So as you would guess I just wanted to complete a lap, so to get to lap 19 and be involved up front was a lot of fun, as a result I wasn't that annoyed when I binned it.

Oh as for F4's @SolidNinjaSnake - keep those kind of performances up and you should be considered for a promotion, as you put it on pole and were running in the top 2 all of the race. (Against a F1, F2 & F3 drivers)(y)

• Friendly

zWoody

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 18, 2014
@SolidNinjaSnake you get many props for your pace. I was a bit faster than you and honestly just tried forcing you in to a mistake but you were just absolutely unbreakable and solid so yeah I think you're solid F2/F3 driver for sure.

Had the race pretty much controlled until I had a lapse of concentration, panicked at the brake markers going in to turn 3 and just decided to go straight on. Also the game wouldn't freaking stop my car even though I was heavy on the brakes so gg CM.

On the restart I got an illegal overtake on the AI and Rashad just completely swept by me so I was left divebombing them to catch up. Went for a lunge on rashad on the last corner but he definitely held his own there so I just finished behind in 5th.

Was fun overall to be honest even with only 8 people.