PS4 - F1 2016 - 50% @ Baku - 10/6/17 - 8PM UK | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 F1 2016 - 50% @ Baku - 10/6/17 - 8PM UK

SolidNinjaSnake

S13 AOR PS4 F4 Champion
Nov 27, 2016
It was a good race on Saturday! Only had one very small incident which was on the first safety car restart at the braking zone for T2. I don't think @HRacingGreen saw me on the outside of him still and I received a very small touch which nudged me into the wall and breaking a minor bit of the front wing.

Well you got one ;)
Man that was painful, stock setup is not suited to that track :p Can't believe I bottled the win on a penalty but I'll take what I can get.
I got told after the race by someone that you were in F1 to which I was like, "What?! Surely he was messing us around then haha" and now that I've seen this message, it makes sense now haha! =P

Oh as for F4's @SolidNinjaSnake - keep those kind of performances up and you should be considered for a promotion, as you put it on pole and were running in the top 2 all of the race. (Against a F1, F2 & F3 drivers)(y)
@SolidNinjaSnake you get many props for your pace. I was a bit faster than you and honestly just tried forcing you in to a mistake but you were just absolutely unbreakable and solid so yeah I think you're solid F2/F3 driver for sure.
Thanks for the kind words guys! I appreciate it! =)
Great battling in the opening of the race @zWoody!