PC - F1 2016 50% Race @ Germany - 29/06/2017 - 8:00 PM (GMT) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC F1 2016 50% Race @ Germany - 29/06/2017 - 8:00 PM (GMT)

Guylussac

Formula Karter
May 18, 2017
What a clusterfuck race. When we finally got to race, the lobby was still laggy, and in my screen @fraguitar89 turned in to me in the braking of the hairpin, but he had a different view, not surprised as the lobby was laggy af.

My internet disconnected itself twice for under a second for some reason, that's why I got disconnected from the very first lobby when I was hostin.
Absolute Carnage

Destruction derby is spotted

The first thing I did when I arrived at home was checking the forums about this race. I think I am a lucky guy for not participating for this race.

Also have a very good day with GF :D

Reactions: H_pro1

Jipper

Reigning S14 AOR PC F6 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 24, 2017
That was a nightmare race,

not sure what happened to me on the first lap looks like @Laakso got lodged on my rear wheel or something and we both went into the wall, at the time it felt like i had been bumped into to the rear and sent sideways into the wall, i lost all control of the car :(

I didn't turn the car at any point down the straight but somehow were both sent flying, crazy lag issues on the start too.

Last edited:

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
What a clusterfuck race. When we finally got to race, the lobby was still laggy, and in my screen @fraguitar89 turned in to me in the braking of the hairpin, but he had a different view, not surprised as the lobby was laggy af.

My internet disconnected itself twice for under a second for some reason, that's why I got disconnected from the very first lobby when I was hostin.
@fraguitar89 was lagging in Discord too, I think this was the main reason (plus the rejoin bug) but I raced with him before and it was not always this way. Everyone needs to maximise their connection and not be complacent that it is 'always OK'.

It is a shame but thankfully this was not a league race.

• Informative
Reactions: Guylussac

fraguitar89

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Nov 8, 2016
@fraguitar89 was lagging in Discord too, I think this was the main reason (plus the rejoin bug) but I raced with him before and it was not always this way. Everyone needs to maximise their connection and not be complacent that it is 'always OK'.

It is a shame but thankfully this was not a league race.
Yes mate, we did a full season together and everything has always been fine.. plus, I recently raced on sunday and tuesday with no issues. I don't know why yesterday evening the connection failed multiple times, suddenly I was losing steam connection and that happened 2 or 3 times

Laakso

AOR PC F1 Split 2 & AC Porsche & AEC LMP Champion
Sep 23, 2016
That was a nightmare race,

not sure what happened to me on the first lap looks like @Laakso got lodged on my rear wheel or something and we both went into the wall, at the time it felt like i had been bumped into to the rear and sent sideways into the wall, i lost all control of the car :(

I didn't turn the car at any point down the straight but somehow were both sent flying, crazy lag issues on the start too.
In my screen i was next to you and u suddenly turned into me and we went into the wall but it doesnt matter just wanted to have fun racing with u guys :)

Reactions: Jipper

Jipper

Reigning S14 AOR PC F6 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 24, 2017
In my screen i was next to you and u suddenly turned into me and we went into the wall but it doesnt matter just wanted to have fun racing with u guys :)
Yeah i think that lobby had crazy issues from the video posted i can see what you mean it looks like we bump wheels or something and then my car lags out or something and fly's off to the right, shame