PS4 - F1 2016 - 50% Race @ Germany - 30/6/2017 - 20:00 (BST) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 F1 2016 - 50% Race @ Germany - 30/6/2017 - 20:00 (BST)

OTG

Formula 4 2nd Driver
AOR Commentator
Feb 3, 2014
Can I grab the Toro Rosso please, lots of love - Oliver

• Friendly
Reactions: CianG-4

Klayyyyyy

F1 Champion
Dec 20, 2016
I'm gonna have to pull out off this one guys :( My brake is glitching, it's registering random inputs when I'm not pressing it, hopefully I can sort something for Sunday but if not that's my best chance at a win this season (in F2) gone :banghead:

• Informative
Reactions: CianG-4

Walsh89-

F1 Test Driver
Jan 14, 2014
Quali went well then from turn 1 the race was a nightmare lol. Thought I'd have enough room on the inside of Aressi but wasn't the case and spun round.

Then ended up in traffic for the first stint losing a lot for time, tried the undercut but after a lap back in traffic then into turn 2 got tagged on my right rear and spun. Retired as there wasn't much point to carry on.

Oh well at least my pace was decent for once lol, happy with the late 13 in quali.

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015
Absolutely f*cking disgusting driving by F1 & F2 drivers... f*cking disgusting.
I get punted off going down the main DRS straight, after putting my car in the middle of the road as I'm entitled, by some McLaren driver who needs to learn the art of the overtake.
Then a Merc completely cuts me off going into the braking zone for T2. Well done that man.
Then the other Merc decides to barge his way through T8, despite there being basically no room.
Then a Haas wipes me out going into T8, despite me putting my car to the left of entry WAY before the corner. Yet apparently, that isn't enough of a communication to say "I'm putting my car there, you go the long way round"... I'll use a big f*cking arrow next time.

Completely ruined my race. You lot need to calm yourselves down... Jesus!

ahn_1341

Pro Karter
Jun 2, 2017
@OTGxGaming that was really uncalled for to tag me out going into turn 3. Really disappointed mate. And brown9191 I'm sorry about that hit on turn 4 mate, I was still spinning about from recovering from the previous hit amd wanted to take the car off of to the grass to get out of everyones way. Really sorry about that.

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
Got pole, had really good pace, but a few mistakes cost me quite a bit of time. not quite there to challenge for the win on Sunday but I think a podium is possible

@Bankai_Bullett here's my pov of the T8 incident

GuytheGuy17

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 14, 2016
Actually had raw pace somewhere for one. I bottled my lap by half a second but the race pace was good. My tyre wear was awful so that hindered me. Had fun holding people up.(y)

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015
Got pole, had really good pace, but a few mistakes cost me quite a bit of time. not quite there to challenge for the win on Sunday but I think a podium is possible

@Bankai_Bullett here's my pov of the T8 incident
Contact model aside, do you not think that putting your car there wasn't particularly wise?

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
Contact model aside, do you not think that putting your car there wasn't particularly wise?
I was under the assumption you had seen me commit to the left side of the track and swing back over to the right, as I had made my move pretty clear just after the apex of T7 from my perspective.

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015
I was under the assumption you had seen me commit to the left side of the track and swing back over to the right, as I had made my move pretty clear just after the apex of T7 from my perspective.
So basically, we both had the same idea. Fun times...

Curly

PS4 F1 League Runner & 3 Time AOR Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 27, 2017
At least he wasn't defending clean air for 5 laps @Bcolt93