PS4 - F1 2016 - 50% Race @ Hungary - 23/6/2017 - 20:00 (BST) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 F1 2016 - 50% Race @ Hungary - 23/6/2017 - 20:00 (BST)

AshRichardson_F1

Reigning S14 AOR PS4 F3 Champion
Feb 4, 2017
Chose Mediums to start on, did the formation lap on Mediums. Somehow that glitches and puts my car on used Supersofts to start the race. I was so mad I retired

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015
WHAT THE ACTUAL F*CK JUST HAPPENED?!?!?!?!

There I am, actually about to earn a podium against faster guys, and I GET BOOTED!!! WTF!!!

ahn_1341

Pro Karter
Jun 2, 2017
Man, I was making serious gains with 1 stop strategy after my spin off suddenly I lost connection to network in the last 4 5 laps to go and as I was catching upto phillip.

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Was spectating and got disconnected. Okay...

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
I enjoyed that race. Qualifying sucked, was about 6 tenths off what I did yesterday. Race I got taken out at T4 on L1 and was dead last. Drove the wheels of the car and had pretty solid pace, found the racing actually pretty decent here despite the nature of the track

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015
T4 L1. You sent me to Austria. Hence the brutally aggressive defending for the rest of the race. Think I had a chance to get you still in the last couple laps
Errr, no... I looked in my mirror and you were way back, so I moved across to at least make the corner.
And I'm sorry, but you call moving across a car that's got DRS and is travelling a bit quicker than you, forcing said car to brake and even making contact 'brutal defending'??? You're havin' a laugh, right?

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
Errr, no... I looked in my mirror and you were way back, so I moved across to at least make the corner.
And I'm sorry, but you call moving across a car that's got DRS and is travelling a bit quicker than you, forcing said car to brake and even making contact 'brutal defending'??? You're havin' a laugh, right?
I had my nose ahead going into the corner, you broke later and rammed me off the track. Now given how much lag there was in that race, desync isn't exactly an unlikely possibility. But i was quite pissed. And yeah, since it was a social, I was going to block you at every chance I got, and it definitely wasn't legal.

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I had my nose ahead going into the corner, you broke later and rammed me off the track. Now given how much lag there was in that race, desync isn't exactly an unlikely possibility. But i was quite pissed. And yeah, since it was a social, I was going to block you at every chance I got, and it definitely wasn't legal.
Not exactly what I like to see from a cod to be honest...social or not

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015
Look, we haven't driven together a whole helluva lot, but I don't pull stunts like that. I look before I leap... and if I get it wrong, I own up and do the right thing. To be honest, I believe my racing record here speaks for itself.
Now we evidently saw 2 different things, but there was no need to drive the way you did after the fact... ESPECIALLY as the amount of lag evident in the lobby could very well have been the cause.

But you feel free to get whatever the hell you want off your chest, I don't care... at the end of the day, I was looking like the faster car and that's enough for me.

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
Look, we haven't driven together a whole helluva lot, but I don't pull stunts like that. I look before I leap... and if I get it wrong, I own up and do the right thing. To be honest, I believe my racing record here speaks for itself.
Now we evidently saw 2 different things, but there was no need to drive the way you did after the fact... ESPECIALLY as the amount of lag evident in the lobby could very well have been the cause.

But you feel free to get whatever the hell you want off your chest, I don't care... at the end of the day, I was looking like the faster car and that's enough for me.
the 2nd time we came across was aggressive but fair in my opinion. the first time was a straight up dick move and I intentionally waited to move. Now that said, as we don't race much, I am aggressive and squeeze all the time so late in the race wasn't exactly special treatment. As for the faster car thing, don't let the tyre difference fool you, I was 20 seconds down by the end of the first lap before even getting into the traffic

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
The lag was unreal after lap 7/8. I couldn't continue
What a clown fiesta, so much lag :(
In qualy I saw a couple cars lagging, so I decided just to stay on the grid for about 15 seconds while everyone got away, didn't work as even though I did wait I still got hit by a recovering lagging car in S2 and that was on still lap 1.o_O

Once I recovered I still drove the first stint and was content enough overall, so had a bit of fun and bolted on a fresh set of SS tried to set the FL, but came up one tenth short at the time and I left before halfway as I wanted to watch the FR2.0.

Looks like I did the right thing considering the whole lobby dsc'ed it seems, but something I noticed was while in the lobby (pre-qualy), seeing a lot of different national flags and 1 red bar out of 5 for some of them (obviously can't be helped), but had the feeling there was going to be some lag issues. (I had green 4 out of 5 and the host @DemoN F1 had 5 out of 5 on my screen)

Will say probably was a good thing damage was off, otherwise there would have been a fair few retirements in the opening laps.

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
Not sure if it was PSN at the time, because the mass disconnection for instance definitely isn't my fault, but my wifi is definitely taking a dump now.