PC - F1 2016 50% Race @ Silverstone - 15/06/2017 - 8:00 PM (GMT) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC F1 2016 50% Race @ Silverstone - 15/06/2017 - 8:00 PM (GMT)

Desmond0313

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 10, 2016
Not gonna make it tonight unfortunately. It's better if you take me off of semi-regular Marco, I'll just sign up when I want to race, not sure I can make it every thursday so don't wanna take a place from people.

• Informative
Reactions: Former user1

Former user1

Banned Users
May 4, 2014
sorry for the restart guys i messed up the settings, overall a great race.
@Kevviee07 , @Metten i saw you guys using yoru career driver since your names were on the pitwalls, its known to cause lag for the lobby if people use custom career drivers/helmets please choose a default driver next time (stock driver example max verstappen) or whichever driver represents the team you drive for

Last edited:

Metten

Formula 3 Test Driver
May 19, 2017
sorry for the restart guys i messed up the settings, overall a great race.
@Kevviee07 , @Metten i saw you guys using yoru career driver since your names were on the pitwalls, its known to cause lag for the lobby if people use custom career drivers/helmets please choose a default driver next time (stock driver example max verstappen) or whichever driver represents the team you drive for

Wasn't aware of that, sorry. Hope it did not cause any troubles yesterday. I will pay attention to this from now on! I think this was the case for me, because I forgot to pick a car when we did the restart of the race. Thanks for the notice.

Reactions: Former user1