PS4 - F1 2016 - Australian GP - 50% social race [18/09 @ 8pm UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 F1 2016 - Australian GP - 50% social race [18/09 @ 8pm UK]

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
alright guys, for this social, all the assists (TC, ABS, RL, AG) that will be available to the Rookie League will be available. This is to not only get a better sense of what those drivers are capable of, but to make sure these races are truly open to all on the site, as those who signed up to the Rookie league which allows TC and ABS may be discouraged from signing up from the race.

I would like people to use the assists they feel they would be racing with. So for example I will be using none as I expect to be in tier 1, but if I recall @bananajosh1 has signed for the Rookie league so he should, and will, have the option to use the assists he feels necessary, and this goes for any other Rookie league drivers that sign up.

bananajosh1

F1 Race Winner
Aug 6, 2016
alright guys, for this social, all the assists (TC, ABS, RL, AG) that will be available to the Rookie League will be available. This is to not only get a better sense of what those drivers are capable of, but to make sure these races are truly open to all on the site, as those who signed up to the Rookie league which allows TC and ABS may be discouraged from signing up from the race.

I would like people to use the assists they feel they would be racing with. So for example I will be using none as I expect to be in tier 1, but if I recall @bananajosh1 has signed for the Rookie league so he should, and will, have the option to use the assists he feels necessary, and this goes for any other Rookie league drivers that sign up.
Ok

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
Lobby settings

Host: alexukr
Qualifying: Short
Distance: 50 %
Cars: Equal
Weather: Dynamic
Safety Car: On
Formation Lap: On
Time of Day: Official

Traction Control, ABS, Automatic Gears and Racing Line are ALLOWED

Normal AOR Rules applied

Please leave your PSN and the car you would like to drive

Mercedes
@Donks
@BigshotP1ayerGR

Ferrari
@bananajosh1
@dFlashAshb

Williams
@mazais5727
@Michel--NL

Red Bull
@oo7_pROF3SSIONAL
@TrickshoT

Force India
@F1_Dan
@Joost

Renault
@syluntbob68
@WooWaa

Toro Rosso
@Tigerkart_22
@BeMu

Sauber
@Willy10200
@Projectspeed

Mclaren
@iJokeri22
@Bankai_Bullett

Manor
@Bcolt93
@Prehn

Haas
@Seca
@alexukr

Drivers: 22/22

Reserves:

Last edited:

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
First race for me with the AOR people :)

Williams
PSN: Michel--NL

Desimpele

AOR PS4 F1 2015 Champion
Nov 11, 2014
Online racing until next patch won't be for me I think, too many blue screens for everyone etc

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
Online racing until next patch won't be for me I think, too many blue screens for everyone etc
Hopefully we get the patch on Tuesday. I'm optimistic that Codies can turn it around and get it back to what we want

oo7_pROF3SSIONAL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 29, 2015
2 Aussies and 2 North Americans in the same lobby, looks like we are going to be testing v1.4 to its limits then :hilarious:
I'll see how I hold up, never had any connection issues from S10 and S11. Slight lag sometimes but I'm wired connection running 100mbps so should be fine :)